• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need some stuff!

seasidelion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey, don't know who/where to ask this, but can I get some clean PG logo pics? For stuff like buttons on twitch (I'm just googling 'Project Gorgon thumbnail' or Project Gorgon png' atm). A logo with and without the name would be awesome as well as any additional stuff you want/could supply.

Also anyone who is good with graphic design have any pointers for me tweaking/fine tuning twitch dashboard and layout, and social media that is willing to help me out, would be much appreciated!

seasidelion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Im making buttons on twtich, banners on twitch and other social media. So Small and large? Small with no text and large with. Sorry I'm new to graphic design so exact sizes are beyond me... help?

Rojjin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Im making buttons on twtich, banners on twitch and other social media. So Small and large? Small with no text and large with. Sorry I'm new to graphic design so exact sizes are beyond me... help?
I'll have to check twitch button/banner sizes but i can get you.... something.. need it for myself as well so even more reason to do it

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Here's the logo used by the login screen. We have a "no wings version" somewhere that's a little more compact for website usage, but unfortunately I can't find it at the moment!

Attachments

seasidelion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
awesome :p

RANDOM ASIDE: was going to post a thread for this, but had a drink then checked forums and loved the correct use of fubar (for interim 'patch notes'). nobody does that correct. :heart:
:D

Last edited: