• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need some KR Map help

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been trying to figure this out on my own and have been searching the boards but can't seem to find or figure out.....how to put co-ordinates for SoSs into the waypoints. It's making me a lil nuts. I know there was a great tool on the KR and the fishing forums on the old boards but darn it.....

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Ori

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NM had a blonde moment and figured it out anyway!! Thats what I get for trying to think before coffee. LOL Well I'd still like that tool if anyone happens to have it, Thanks

Ori

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you use the waypoints off the sos in the KR sos function your sos will never be found, atm the only way to get them in is by converting the sos to x y coords and putting them in manually.

The original tool was I think the excel spreadsheet available on spellweave.com

Follow the KR link to the Client User Guide and download the excel sheet from the World Map page, tmap coords are also there to copy to your waypoints as well.

If you use the worksheet make sure you exit the game and close the client before saving your new waypoint.xml then reopen the client and log in.

Last I checked entering an sos in KR directly sent you on a wild goose chase :sad3:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you use the Bitter Black 3.1 skin then the coordinates of the SoS Bottles are on the right spot when you enter them. :)

I fished up about 100 bottles in the last 2 weeks .

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you use the Bitter Black 3.1 skin then the coordinates of the SoS Bottles are on the right spot when you enter them. :)

I fished up about 100 bottles in the last 2 weeks .
Ahh I was in the nautical one not Bitter.

Thanks Echo thats the spreadsheet I was looking for!!

If hubby and I do it together we can manage about 30-50 a night depending on when we start, but it's been a while and of course then I threw out all the pre loot (who knew lol).

Thanks again guys!!

Ori