• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need some input

• Thread starter Good_Ole_Lefty
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Good_Ole_Lefty

I've had my pvp sammy in mothball since all the nerfs came down. I reworked the template (below) and am undecided on the weapons and suit set up for this char. I plan on going 3/6 and 4/6 when it is possible. A little help ironing it out would be most welcomed.

120 Swords
120 Parry
120 Bushido
100 med
100 Resist
90 Tactics
60 Chiv

S

Sang

That's just about my template there. The problem I have is sustained dmg output in PvP. You dont really have the hitting power of a real samurai and everything is very mana dependent. I had to work in 35 necro for vamp form, dropped med and got an MR/LMC suit. It's still mana dependent but fairs ok. Mind if I ask what weapons you are using?

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

I'm Still going through my weapons. I did however craft a 30 ssi, 39 hit lightning, 39 di oranate axe today. My Idea on armor is to run stamina 8, MR2 with lmc peices. However getting the right pieces will take time and gold.