• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Need some information...

K

kahlia

On items that have absolutely never been duped. :lick:

A studded armour set sewn by Ostara (includes tunic, leggins, sleeves, gorget, gloves, and cap)

A couple of nice rings:
Silver blessed ring with inscription "Your Heart To Mine"
Silver blessed ring with inscription "Blessed By The Heavens"

Here is an original...a hanging ringmail armor stuck in my tower! Does anyone know if a GM will remove this from the tower wall? Or...how much would a tower with a rare hanging ringmail armor hanging on the wall be worth? I can absolutely guarantee that this tower and the armor have never been in the hands of a duper. Can towers be duped??

Lastly, are sets of jewerly such as 10,000 diamond necklace, ring, bracelet, etc. worth anything?

All items are on the Pacific shard. Thanks!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those items are on Pacific.

Although you can guarantee your set of Ostra armors are not duped but you can't guarantee GM Ostra only created that set of armor for there were many many items created by her.

Your Mom

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those items are on Pacific.

Although you can guarantee your set of Ostra armors are not duped but you can't guarantee GM Ostra only created that set of armor for there were many many items created by her.
Actually you cant Guarantee any of that, im sure that person made more than 1 set of clothing in there time on UO so it "Could be" duped, no way to tell but id would have to assume its not because many dupers probably wouldnt waste their time with such small end items.

Sewn by and Double Blessed armor etc usually goes any where from 4-15m depending on the type etc, Sewn by set would probably fetch 30-50m

you also cant not guarantee the UO magic moment / seer rings havent been duped and or recreated, during uo magic moments players who purchased these could have anything made basicly so there "Could be" more than 1.

Price on those type of rings ranges from 10-50m depending on Hue (Ice white usually gets 50m+ gold and silver do not normaly get that much) it also depends on if the ring has a players name on it or not etc.

and Hanging Armor items are server birth items could be thousands out there very hard to tell. and it simply depends on the GM you get, most of them are complete idiots that have no knowledge of this game what so ever so it Might be hard to get one to put it back in a box for you, but that does happen although it will not change the value of your house if you leave it in there.

so your best bet would probably be to just page a GM and ask, in normal cases it doesnt hurt to ask, but some GM's are well like i said just complete idiots and some will delete those type of items.

Hanging armor stuck in boxes usually fetchs around 50-100m, not in box and freely moved hanging items get more towards 250m

Hope this helps bud, if you have any more Questions feel free to ICQ me at 121951026

S

Sadoul

In 9 years on Pacific I think I have seen a necklace made by Ostara come up for sale once. I obviously don't see everything that is sold. However, the probability of another full suit of armor made by Ostara existing after this length of time is remote, in my opinion.

http://www.iceweasel.net/wzl_guild/quest/

I reserve the right to tetract this post if proven wrong...:mf_prop:

F

feath

okay, who is Ostara that it requires a raging debate? i'm obviously missing something.

K

kahlia

Thanks for the replies. :p

I am not sure why we have such a debate over the armor, I can guarantee that it has been locked down in the same tower for many years now. There could possibly be another full set out there, I have no way of knowing that. However, if there is it was not duped from this set as I have not been on Pacific in many years and it is just collecting dust on the floor of my tower.

Sadoul, the armor set in the link you posted is the same set I am talking about? Possibly I purchased it from you in the past? It would of been many many years ago and my memory is not that great...lol.

Anyways, thanks again for the input. I was just seeking information, that is all. I did find it discouraging that some of the responses to my post suggest a possibility of the items being duped. There is not a single post anymore on this forum that collectors/posters/viewers do not suggest that items have been duped. Very sad in my opinion.

Your Mom

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the replies. :p

I am not sure why we have such a debate over the armor, I can guarantee that it has been locked down in the same tower for many years now. There could possibly be another full set out there, I have no way of knowing that. However, if there is it was not duped from this set as I have not been on Pacific in many years and it is just collecting dust on the floor of my tower.

Sadoul, the armor set in the link you posted is the same set I am talking about? Possibly I purchased it from you in the past? It would of been many many years ago and my memory is not that great...lol.

Anyways, thanks again for the input. I was just seeking information, that is all. I did find it discouraging that some of the responses to my post suggest a possibility of the items being duped. There is not a single post anymore on this forum that collectors/posters/viewers do not suggest that items have been duped. Very sad in my opinion.

I'm sorry about that, I was not trying to insinuate that your items were duped I was mainly replying to another post, I was trying to explain that you can not guarantee that anything hasnt been duped unless you personally got it from an event or picked it up at server birth etc.

did not mean for my replys to be discouraging, im sorry.

K

kahlia

I'm sorry about that, I was not trying to insinuate that your items were duped I was mainly replying to another post, I was trying to explain that you can not guarantee that anything hasnt been duped unless you personally got it from an event or picked it up at server birth etc.

did not mean for my replys to be discouraging, im sorry.
Actually, your post was very helpful and I appreciated your input. Thank you very much for responding. One day I may just page that GM to see if he will unlock my armor so I can put it on and prance around Felucca in it. ;)

The day has finally come where I am happy to not be a rare collector. I never thought that day would come...