• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need some help with factions sigil's

• Thread starter snowbunny024
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

snowbunny024

I havent played a faction theif before and now I find myself needing to figure this out. No one in our guild knows or understands the timer's on the sigils, So I humbly ask for some detailed info on this. I've alrdy stole 2 of them and placed them in our base, and after what I tought was 10 hr's, they say "The Sigil is not in the process of being corrupted". Now Im lost here. Can someone plz tell me in what order and timing i need to do the sigil's So I can get some points for a newly formed guild? ty vm :bowdown:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im gonna assume that those sigils left your base at some time.

they must stay in your base and on the stones for 10 hours with no interuption (or at least very little) in order to corupt to you.

id assume that you where not sitting there vigilentlly watching them and some thief came in and 'popped' them

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*smiles* I used to do that a lot. 15 minutes is all it takes to jack up the sigils.

S

snowbunny024

1st off, tks fer the reply. Ok I've gotten them and wrote the timer down. And I need to replace them back on the town sigils to get the points? O yeah I did steal them and ran them back so I need to make sure that no one trys to steal them again and then replace them again.... repeat and wash.... gotcha:D

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya, in a nut shell.

steal them (from town)
put them in your base.
sit there and make sure no one touches them for 10 hours.
take them back to town.
get your 100 silver and 10 kill points.

(has to be same theif online to get points)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As long as your thief is logged in when they are taken back to the town you should get the points and silver. Should is the key word since this is UO after all.

S

snowbunny024

Again, tks for the reply. Everything is working ok just fine. But it seems that 2 of the sigil's where a lil outa timeing with the others , So I need to still camp them out to try and put all of them on the same timer. :coco:
Can it be done , or am I S.O.L on that? :confused:

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again, tks for the reply. Everything is working ok just fine. But it seems that 2 of the sigil's where a lil outa timeing with the others , So I need to still camp them out to try and put all of them on the same timer. :coco:
Can it be done , or am I S.O.L on that? :confused:
You can get them back on the same schedule the next time they are in your base. When the first 6 are ready to be taken back to the towns just leave them in your base until the other ones are ready. Once the sigils are corrupted even if another faction steals them, they would have to hold them for 10 hours at their base in order to uncorrupt them. The only downside is that there is the possiblilty of another theif in your faction running them back to the towns. Option #2 is to just let them sit on the towns posts until they are all ready to be stolen again, if a different faction steals them, then just steal them from them.

You'll get the hang of it pretty quick.

S

snowbunny024

*Class is Over* Big time tks and to be honest, I just had to get caught up on sleep and rethink on the timer and it was like Blamm:gee: Yeah Big time tks. Funny thing is, the 2 timers are just 24 hrs apart and its really not a big deal cuz its helping with the runs and returns.:party:
Now we had a really nice Mnx group come and try to take a town the other night and we didnt give it up!:party:! We had just placed the 40 guards and was caught with "our pants down" and still held the town after bout 2 hr fight. So I now need to figure out the better spots for the guards then the way we had them set in the 1st place.

I

ICP_Feelucky

*Class is Over* Big time tks and to be honest, I just had to get caught up on sleep and rethink on the timer and it was like Blamm:gee: Yeah Big time tks. Funny thing is, the 2 timers are just 24 hrs apart and its really not a big deal cuz its helping with the runs and returns.:party:
Now we had a really nice Mnx group come and try to take a town the other night and we didnt give it up!:party:! We had just placed the 40 guards and was caught with "our pants down" and still held the town after bout 2 hr fight. So I now need to figure out the better spots for the guards then the way we had them set in the 1st place.
Ahh now I know who you are. Tricky Brits.

S

snowbunny024

Look, we can and I'm sure we will continue to steal and resteal the sig's all day and night, Sounds good to me. Now Let's Have Some Fun!!
lil men of Minax!!

S

snowbunny024

I should atleast share this with you too, bc you had a big time part in a lota lol here with my wife when I was showing her once again the timeing on the sig's and how to place them. All this time Mnx and Com , yeah both of your guilds have been trying to get TB's sig's and Damn if I dont just keep getting them back.:party: BTW I do have respect for your guild cuz at one time I was in OMG just b4 ya came back. OMG kinda slowed way down on active pvping then damn it all to hell, I drop guild and then Blamm!!! AJB moves inn. Nice work!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, if you're planning to own any towns what so ever...

You better have a giant crew to help defend.

It will be a lot of fun. (Of course depending on what shard you play)

Best of luck! :thumbup1: