• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Need some help with a weapon

polanco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
been trying to figure out how to make this wep

2 Two-handed axe

• マナリーチ 75% ------ Mana leech
  • ライフリーチ 75% ------ Life leech
  • スタミナリーチ 50% ------ Stamina leech
  • マナダウン 50% ------ Mana Drain
  • 速度 +15% ------ Swing speed
  • 炎 100% ------ Fire Damage

So I know the leeches you can just imbue max and the SSI will bring them down
to 75%. The question is how do you get 100% elemental damage with 50% mana drain?
They would be both be at max intensities, and you can't imbue mana drain from what I know.

On the runic bonuses chart here http://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/items/runic-bonuses/
Do you go with the copper runic with min property 2 and pray you get max intensity on both? but
I don't think is possible

Or is this wep a prepatch thing ?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I've looked into topics like this. My best advice is that 1) you need bronze hammer. I have never seen a situation where copper gives enough intensity to be 200%. So I guess bronze hammer with exquisite + vampire and hope for the best. Another option: you don't "need" 100% fire damage from the reforege, only 70%, then you enhance with bronze to bring you to 100%, I think would also work.

polanco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've looked into topics like this. My best advice is that 1) you need bronze hammer. I have never seen a situation where copper gives enough intensity to be 200%. So I guess bronze hammer with exquisite + vampire and hope for the best. Another option: you don't "need" 100% fire damage from the reforege, only 70%, then you enhance with bronze to bring you to 100%, I think would also work.

you are exactly right, I was testing with bronze on test
and I got

50% HML
50% HMD
70% Fire damage 30% Physical

then you could enhance to get 100% fire
and imbue the rest

thanks

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I think that this type of mix is pretty typical of what I've seen in my testing with bronze hammers too, albeit I never tested this particular scenario. It's still going to be pretty rare... if you get fire damage 20% of the time from exquisite, and you get HMD 20% of the time from vampiric ... then you should expect fire AND hmd no more often than 1 in 25 - but the ratios might still be wrong - so I wouldn't be surprised if it took you something like 50 tries to get the right mix of HMD and Fire.