• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

need help with my template

Ironfisk

Visitor
Hello everyone, absent for a long time at UO I would like to update but a lot of changes in the game, I would need advice to update my template
No power scroll

Skill

-Anatomy 100
-Healing 100
-parrying 100
-Sword 100
-Tactic 100
-Lumberjack 100
-Resist spell 70
-Hiding 30

thx

Ironfisk

Seraphina_152

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
drop that hiding and swap lumberjack for chivalry and you'll have a pretty decent starter pally. cant exactly do spawns and stuff as fast as a sampire can but its still fun for just running around and getting used to the game again. oh and bump swords up if you can get your hands on a powerscroll for it

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
drop that hiding and swap lumberjack for chivalry and you'll have a pretty decent starter pally. cant exactly do spawns and stuff as fast as a sampire can but its still fun for just running around and getting used to the game again. oh and bump swords up if you can get your hands on a powerscroll for it
I agree, paladins are cheap to build and great starters. Look up dragoon as well, prob my overall favorite.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Put hiding into resist. Drop LJ for chiv, like the nerds above me said.

Also, I'm mostly referring to xris as a nerd. SUP FOO!!!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Building on the suggestion of dropping LJ and hiding in favor of Chivalry and more Resist Spells, I would suggest trying to get a 120 Swords power scroll. You're fine with everything else at 100, but you will see a difference in overall performance with the 120 Swords.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make a bushido warrior, fairly strong template, and u can pvp with it too.
-Anatomy 100
-Healing 100
-parrying 100
-Sword 120
-Tactic 100
-Resist spell 100 (120 when u can afford it)
-Bushido 100 (120 when u can afford it, lower parry to 80)
Get a suit with around 180 stam, use hatchets with 96% mana leech for bosses, and double axes for lesser spawn.