• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Need help with crafting suit

polanco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can anyone help me out with what this person was saying?

"The imbued gear (leggings, chest, gloves, sleeves) came from reforging with an ash runic saw for Auspicious/of Fortune to get the clean 150 base luck, then imbued with the required stats/resists. Finally they are enhanced with Oak to get bonus resists of 3/3/0/2/3 and +40 luck."

I'm trying to craft a luck suit for a samp.
When he makes the leather pieces, what leather is he using and with what runic?
The whole process is just do confusing, I tried reading over the stratics FAQs and guides,
but I haven't had a crafter since '99 back when there was no runic and all this new stuff.
Anyone mind helping me out, would really appreciate it.

MasterCye

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
He's not making leather pieces he's making woodland armor as his base pieces.

Basically the process is to make your base pieces in normal leather, iron or wood (depending on what you want to do). Then reforge onto your base pieces what ever you want, you probably want to reforge something you can't usually put on armor (like HCI/DCI) or something you can't imbue to that level (like Luck). Then you apply PoF, imbue and enhance (using the forged metal tool).

Also check out the Reforging Howto thread by Corwin, it has a ton of great info.

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can anyone help me out with what this person was saying?

I'm trying to craft a luck suit for a samp.
When he makes the leather pieces, what leather is he using and with what runic?
Horned runic,but not use powerful reforging.