• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need help with 120 fps on pincos ui.

Hello i was just wondering if any one knew how to force pincos ui to 120 fps? The default ui has 120 fps, and my image per second monitor shows it at 120 ips, I can also tell by the smoother windows movement and game. When I use pincos though it locks it at 60, and there is no way I can figure out how to force it to 120.

Thanks for any help, I really love pincos target system, item and pet systems. Its gonna be hard for me to go back to regular ui lol, but 120 fps is not worth losing.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello i was just wondering if any one knew how to force pincos ui to 120 fps? The default ui has 120 fps, and my image per second monitor shows it at 120 ips, I can also tell by the smoother windows movement and game. When I use pincos though it locks it at 60, and there is no way I can figure out how to force it to 120.

Thanks for any help, I really love pincos target system, item and pet systems. Its gonna be hard for me to go back to regular ui lol, but 120 fps is not worth losing.
Honestly 120 fps is fake, the client can't go beyond 60, and unless something has changed, that's why the option is not there...

They definitely changed it then if it wasn't that way before and it's not fake. It's easily seen by the naked eye just moving the back pack back and forth. If that isnt enough, I use shadow PC it a streaming PC, and has a image per second counter. On pinco ui it records 40 to 60 fps, on default it records 110 to 120 image per second. It doesn't lie, it is recording how many image per second it is sending my computer.

Last edited:
I'll take pictures if you dont believe it. The graph shows 30 images per second with uo in the back ground. You can see how it jumps to 120 when I have the game full screen. The first one is default ui. The second shows pincos only going to 60. I can easily tell with out that graph it isnt 120 fps, but that is just because I am use to 120 fps. It is way more smoother at 120 fps than it is at 60, especially in like Luna. Moving windows around is a easier way to see the difference because there are more fps it doesn't leave as bad a trail of broken images when you move it back and forth.

Attachments

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take pictures if you dont believe it. The graph shows 30 images per second with uo in the back ground. You can see how it jumps to 120 when I have the game full screen. The first one is default ui. The second shows pincos only going to 60. I can easily tell with out that graph it isnt 120 fps, but that is just because I am use to 120 fps. It is way more smoother at 120 fps than it is at 60, especially in like Luna. Moving windows around is a easier way to see the difference because there are more fps it doesn't leave as bad a trail of broken images when you move it back and forth.
now the option is back up to 200 just in case :p

Thank you very much. Must be pincos requires alot more CPU, my computer cant get it over 80 fps with pincos. Tho that is still smoother than 60. Must be the garbage xeon e5 2678 v3 2.5 ghz CPU it has.