• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] need help to contact BrianFreud

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brian castle is now greatly
he refresh the keep next door few month ago but now his castle will fall if he not refresh

if someone can icq him
Screen Shot 12-21-18 at 09.29 PM.PNG

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heared that he would quit this game in may 2018 by trouble with dev's team.
So, this castle will gone soon.

Very sad news.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brians you were always nice to the llamas. I hope you are well and please know UO misses you. Merry Merry Merry Christmases!

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I miss his auctions as well,it allowed many people who don't know a lot about rares or the rares community to move items and I second Finley,he is a real nice guy.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
He was a major contributor to the community and I really appreciate the work he did with the item catalogue here on stratics. Lord knows how many times I've had to look things up in there and see Brian's fingerprints on it.

Not a good sign when players like him that are that invested leave. Players like Brian, Pampa, etc, are not replaceable.
He has been gone quite a while. I ICQ him every so often asking what happened, but he never responded. :( He hasn't even been on ICQ in over 6 months. Unless of course he got a new ICQ #.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Wow... absolutely hate that he is gone as well. He was someone who kept the hearbeat of UO alive imo.

Glad he at least cared enough to refresh his properties though.. there is still hope left for a return as long as he does that.