• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Need help pricing some items I have.

A

Abyss

Before I get started I want to say thanks in advance for assisting me with this. I was going to try this auction style but I really don't think I have items that will concentrate enough interest to not have a definite sell price on them. Any and all help with pricing any of these items is greatly appreciated.

1) 20 Valentines
2) 4 "Seasons Greetings" Deeds- SOLD
3) Prize Ticket Reading "This is A Prize Ticket! It Will Only Work for YOU! So don't give it away"
4) 4 "Scroll"
5) 2 Wrist Watches
6) Double Blessed Fancy Dress reads in yellow "A Fancy Dress Sewn By Maicon [blessed]"-SOLD
7) 9 Pieces of "Tree Ornament" Jewelry- SOLD
8) Singing Ball- SOLD
9) Dragon's Blood-SOLD
10) Wyrm's Heart-SOLD
11) 1000 Diamonds Weddingband
12) White Bell from Sage
13) A Bottle of Champagne
14) A Bottle of Eggnog
15) 2 "Hair Dye"- SOLD
16) 6 Green Mugs reading from left to right 2 "A mug of Ale", 1 "A mug of cider" and 3 "Glass"
17) 5 Half Prize Tickets with Serial numbers on them and writing that is cut off. and one like above but white.
18) 4 Green Champagne Glasses
19) 11 Red Champagne Glasses
20) "The Head Of Lady Alexius Machine"- SOLD
21) 3 Colored Bone Armor Pieces
22) Mini House Deed "Thatched Roof Cottage"
23) A Contract of Employment- Thrown away ;)

I am rather new to the rares forum and am completely clueless when it comes to pricing.

P.S. All items are on Great Lakes

F

feath

Your mileage may very, someone may correct me, I'm usually wrong.
what i know. europa shard.

8) Singing Ball - 50 mil ish
10) Wyrm's Heart - 10 - 15 mil
13) A Bottle of Champagne - 10k
14) A Bottle of Eggnog - 10mil
16) 6 Green Mugs reading from left to right 2 "A mug of Ale", 1 "A mug of cider" and 3 "Glass" - 500k - they can be filled with anything.
22) Mini House Deed "Thatched Roof Cottage" - the rareist of the mini deeds, hold out for at least 15-20 mil
23) A Contract of Employment - 1k - you can buy these off vendors for slightly more than 1k

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6) Double Blessed Fancy Dress reads in yellow "A Fancy Dress Sewn By Maicon(blessed)"
Do you have a mouse-over image of this? Just wondering because the way you worded it, if there is a space between the "Maicon" and "[Blessed]" and whether or not it was using brackets or parenthesis.

A

Abyss

Ah, Sorry bout that. Fixed my main post now and here's the image you requested.

here ya go.

And thank you Feath for the prices.

K

kray2s

Would like to make some offers for the items u have here - thats if u still have them and have not sold them yet!

and if i can find the gold to xfer from there lol

A

Abyss

Only thing that has sold is the singing ball. feel free to make any offers. all items are for sale.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your mileage may very, someone may correct me, I'm usually wrong.
what i know. europa shard.

22) Mini House Deed "Thatched Roof Cottage" - the rareist of the mini deeds, hold out for at least 15-20 mil
I think this is kind of high. I recently saw two on Great Lakes vendors, one for 4.5 million and the other for 3 million.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice stuff! Here are my estimates, but I'm not as up-to-date on as I used to be.

1) 20 Valentines--About 100k each
2) 4 "Seasons Greetings" Deeds--About 2 millon each
3) Prize Ticket Reading "This is A Prize Ticket! It Will Only Work for YOU! So don't give it away"--Not very rare. 10k to 25k maybe.
4) 4 "Scroll"--75k to 100k each
5) 2 Wrist Watches--750k to 1 million each
6) Double Blessed Fancy Dress reads in yellow "A Fancy Dress Sewn By Maicon [blessed]"--Around 4 or 5 million
7) 9 Pieces of "Tree Ornament" Jewelry--About 1.5 million per piece, but maybe more for the whole set. Going from memory, so I might be off, I think it's a six-piece set consisting of a weddingband, earrings, bracelet, gold circle necklace, gold chain necklace, and silver chain necklace. It looks like you're missing the gold circle necklace, right? I had a heck of a time finding a silver chain necklace and paid 3 million for it, as I recall, so perhaps more than 1.5 million for that piece. Some sellers were asking 6 million, but I wasn't willing to pay that, even though I really wanted it.
9) Dragon's Blood--Around 3 million, but I know I'm out of date
10) Wyrm's Heart--Around 10 million. Seems to be the rarest of the of the old "pagan" reagents.
11) 1000 Diamonds Weddingband--Varies a lot on vendors. Not very rare. Maybe 50k to 100k.
12) White Bell from Sage--Around 1 million
13) A Bottle of Champagne--2 or 3 million
14) A Bottle of Eggnog--2 or 3 million
15) 2 "Hair Dye"--Maybe 500k each? Not sure.
16) 6 Green Mugs reading from left to right 2 "A mug of Ale", 1 "A mug of cider" and 3 "Glass"--Around 350k each. I think these are actually all the same item, but some are empty and 1 has been filled with cider after being emptied.
17) 5 Half Prize Tickets with Serial numbers on them and writing that is cut off. and one like above but white.--I've seen these on vendors for about 1 million each, but I don't know if they sold. I think that's too high. Maybe 750k each? I collect them, but only when I can buy them cheap!
18) 4 Green Champagne Glasses--1 to 2 million each
19) 11 Red Champagne Glasses--750k to 1 million each
20) "The Head Of Lady Alexius Machine"--Hard to say. 5 to 10 million maybe? Not many "Lady" heads around, mostly "Lord"'s, around, so maybe the higher end of that range.
21) 3 Colored Bone Armor Pieces--About 50k each. Blue is definitely the most common color.
22) Mini House Deed "Thatched Roof Cottage"--3 to 5 million
23) A Contract of Employment--Not rare; about 1k from a banker, I think.

A

Abyss

Hey thanks for all the help. I am interested in selling all these items so feel free to post your offers here or PM me with them as well.

Actually found more Tree Ornament Jewelry and Eggnog.

Now have 3 bottles of Eggnog and 2 Bottles of Champagne.
And a full set of all 6 Tree Ornament Pieces with a few extras. I think a total of 12 pieces.

A

Abyss

Still looking for buyers for all these items
1) 20 Valentines
3) Prize Ticket Reading "This is A Prize Ticket! It Will Only Work for YOU! So don't give it away"
11) 1000 Diamonds Weddingband
12) White Bell from Sage
13) A Bottle of Champagne(Have 2 of these now)
14) A Bottle of Eggnog(have 2 of these now)
16) 6 Green Mugs reading from left to right 2 "A mug of Ale", 1 "A mug of cider" and 3 "Glass"
18) 4 Green Champagne Glasses(Got 6 to 8 of these now)
19) 11 Red Champagne Glasses(picked up a few more of these have like 15-18 now)
21) 3 Colored Bone Armor Pieces
22) Mini House Deed "Thatched Roof Cottage"

Would really like to move all of this quick. Will sell remaining items above for 30 mil. Would be great stock for someones rare vendor between major rares.

A

Abyss

*BUMP*

I need to move these.... Half price sale!!! everything listed in the previous post for 15 mil. ICQ me at 363788004 or PM me here.