• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Help on a Druid Macro

B

Bo Riddler

I finally broke down and made a Night Elf. Druid. I am going to give him an honest try. I really like the buffs Thorns and Mark of the Wild.

I was wondering if there was a macro that would work to cast them both in one macro. I have tried this combo...

/cast Mark of the Wild
/say Safe Travels Friend.
/cast Thorns

When I hit the macro I get the Mark out and the sentence, but not Thorns. Is there a way to but a brief pause in the there after the spoken sentence to allow the Mark of the Wild spell to cool. I know both are instant spells but each takes some time to recharge.

Any help?

bo

D

dalaketh

I have a lvl 24 druid and the way I have my macro setup is like this...

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Thorns, Mark of the Wild
/say Good Hunting!

If you want to cast multi spells with one button you basically have to use the /castsequence. The reset will reset the macro whenever you change targets (for buffing multiple people). #showtooltip just makes the spell icon change to match the spell the macro is currently on. Also I do thorns first since it usually wears off (10 min duration instead of 30 for mark). Hope this helps. F.Y.I. I get my macro info from wowwiki.com.

P.S. If you don't put the rank on the spell it will cast highest rank of that spell for you.

B

Bo Riddler

That is great, I will put that in tonite, thank you for your wisdom!

Bo