• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need help in figuring out value of rare colored hiryus

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
I asked for a PC in the UO Trader, but this seemed like a better area to get an idea of the price of a Neon Green Hiryu and a Neon Blue with White Hiryu. Any help on valuing these is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Market still kinda new but

friend is selling rare colored ones for around 5 mil and they are moving pretty well?

But like i said market still kinda new so you cna prob set your price, once things settle they will prob drop ALOT in price.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. The blue i can see at that but the neon green is as rare as the purple according to the percentages listed on this forum and years ago when tons of people hunted them the neon green were 20 to 30 so i was figuring they were more now with how few people hunt them. The purple use to be about the same or a bit more. No real idea though since it has been like 6 plus years since I did these big time :(

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

5% Luck

I tamed a "hot pink" hyriu a few weeks ago on atlantic. Asked 30 for it and got heckled out of gen chat. I ended up selling it to a player for 4 mill who then trained it and I watch him struggle with it in gen chat for a further few weeks. It ended up going fully trained for 9 mill and he really worked on it!

As far as hyrius are concerned, The money is in midnight blue lesser hyrius! Dont get me wrong, They are ultra rare. I think rarer then they have ever been before. I tamed one on easter along side a valorite blue. The midnight sold very fast at 15 mill! the valorite sat with me untill just last week and I got 4 for it at the bazzar.

Just a few numbers here on the rare midnight blues from experience. Now I count them by leather as I take all the leather as I farm. @ 60 leather a kill, I farmed approximately 40k leather for each midnight I spawned a few years ago. Now I have done 5-40k trips out there with no blue lessers at all! To me that was alot of work for no results. If you include the ones i tamed on easter(probably a holiday thing as they spawned quick and nearly consecutively) 5x40,000=200,000 hides/60 hides a kill =roughly 3333 kills.

So one midnight in 3500 kills is not unlikely. That is IF you dont consider my easter luck a holiday thing.