• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need help for character transfer glitch, anyone have this happen lately?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Character with issue is on Europa. Bought $20 worth of Sovereigns from Origin store this morning and placed code into Mythic account management page. In game store, purchased a character transfer token with the intent to transfer with 7.5 Million GP to Atlantic. Chose ATL, checked 4 crates, looking good, pushed transfer me and got the message to wait for up to an hour.

Waited at least an hour, log into Altantic....and PANCAKE ME! My character is not there, and there is still an empty character slot on log in gump. A panicky sensation fills my head at thought of a well heeled developed samphire archer character lost in pixel void. Quickly about faced and logged back into Europa, goof is still there and gold in all back as well in regular bank, 0 balance in transfer account. However, no transfer token in backpack. So it wasn't a revert!

Paged a GM, but no response. Not happy about losing $20 token and blotched transfer. Still waiting, any other way to rectify this?

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My suggestion is to check the in game store to see if the purchase went through... then if this is the case Email Mesanna. Put in the subject line that this letter is about a transfer malfunction.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good call, the initial balance is back in the account, 2700 sovereigns includes what I bought today. Now the question is do I dare try to purchase another character transfer token, and try to go to ATL again?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bought another in game transfer token, I hope no more Ground Hog Day ala Bill Murray. Will give a few hours and let you know if it works.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the info, Minerva! If this next attempt works, then this morning will just be one of the unlucky wrong place at the wrong time occurrences.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Happened to me once, and remember that I logged in another character on another shard and dropped a note to the GM for help...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro