• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Need help for a 60 SSI 210 Stamina dexer suit for Gargoyles...

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone please help me out with advice on how to best craft a Throwers' dexers suit for Gargoyles that would have :

- 60 Swing Speed Increase
- 210 Total stamina (including the base on the Template)
- 100 LRC
- All 70 Resists
- Some Stamina Regen and Lower Mana Cost
- And, possibly, as much as possible of the other Dexers' properties needed like Hit Chance Increase, Hit Lower Defense, Damage Increase, Defense Chance Increase etc. etc.

Any other property that I should consider for a Mystic/Thrower ?

Is it possible, at all, using Artifacts or Talismans, to have such a suit come with the 60% SSI ALL on the suit and nothing on the Weapon ?

Thanks !

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I believe it's going to be very tough to reach 210 Stam without use of potions. Can you share more about your build?

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm interested in what build you're running as well? I've been trying to figure out how to gear my necro thrower gargoyle and it's been difficult.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think you already know how to reforge or loot 10 stamina items popps.
"- And, possibly, as much as possible of the other Dexers' properties needed like Hit Chance Increase, Hit Lower Defense, Damage Increase, Defense Chance Increase etc. etc. " and I think you know how to imbue these on jewels with 10 ssi.
There is really no way to have 60 ssi all on suit and not on wep for gargs.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Can anyone please help me out with advice on how to best craft a Throwers' dexers suit for Gargoyles that would have :

- 60 Swing Speed Increase
- 210 Total stamina (including the base on the Template)
- 100 LRC
- All 70 Resists
- Some Stamina Regen and Lower Mana Cost
- And, possibly, as much as possible of the other Dexers' properties needed like Hit Chance Increase, Hit Lower Defense, Damage Increase, Defense Chance Increase etc. etc.

Any other property that I should consider for a Mystic/Thrower ?

Is it possible, at all, using Artifacts or Talismans, to have such a suit come with the 60% SSI ALL on the suit and nothing on the Weapon ?

Thanks !
hey Popps,
i can offer you the advise you need and i also can make suits. hit me up.

it is possible to get the following on a garg suit (without weapon)
55 ssi (you dont need 60 for max swing)
211 stam
45hci
100 di
53 lmc

if you also want LRC DCI and maybe some FC FCR then i will get very expensive quite fast... but it is possible