• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Great Lakes. I have 14 on other shards.

C

Corwin

My icq is 1 283 150. I am on Great Lakes. These are the shards that still have gifts:

Origin 8
Pacific 5
Napa 2
Oceania 6
Drachenfals 8

E

elrond_uo

i got a 6 on gl if u still got legends, even got a tyedye there

C

Corwin

Updated my shard list. Still looking for Great Lakes. Does anyone have any Great Lakes left?

C

Corwin

Updated List (see edited first post)

Elrond, I will trade. Just PM or ICQ me.

Miri, I will trade for the two you have left. Just PM me or ICQ.

T

Teeshy

Hi, I sent you an ICQ a couple days ago but hadn't heard back from you at all =) I'm on Oceania, have 7 to trade

C

Corwin

Oh my! I never, ever miss a good icq!!! Please send it again. I still have Oceania. I don't see your name on my icq list.

T

Teeshy

Will do so once I can get back on it! (hubby is awake now, and wants to use internet ;))

C

Corwin

Okay.
Just let me know. I have your gifts reserved.
And I am sure there is some really whacky stuff going on with time zones between California and Aussie!