• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Catskills] Need Better Pets! Buying!

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recently returned to game after 3 years and discovered my pets suxxor.

Wiil travel for pickup (hope to find all on a single shard tho).

I need good (score 4 or better), trained or untrained:
2x Greater Dragrons (prefer red)
2x Rune Beetles
2x Cu Sidhe (any color)
2x Hiryu (any color)
2x Bane Dragon
1x Dreadmare

I don't mind training a pet as long as it's good from the get-go.

PM here or Q me @ 207-625-694

If you Q me, be sure to state "UO PETS" in your add request.

- Safari

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one has pets for sale??
I think the difficulty is you want 11 pets, all that are 4.0 or better. Some of those are quite difficult to get a 4.0 or better in, bane dragons, rune beetles and obviously a dread. I have some of the pets you want, but not all. Additionally, unless someone has multiple tamers on a shard, if they only have one tamer you are literally going to buy out their stock of pets lol. Along that line of thinking, I pride myself on the pets in my stable, but even my one tamer with most of my very best pets only has 3 of the 6 pets you listed that are 4.0 or better. Amongst all my tamers, I only have 5 of the 6 pets that are 4.0 or better. FWIW. You might reconsider how good you need them to be OR, spam in general chat on your shard what you are looking for. If you can enlist a bunch of tamers, they can probably provide you what you need.