• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Need anything unraveled?

Ol MacDeezy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello all, I'm in the midst of training imbuing and am at about 59 skill..I was wondering if anyone had low end loot they'd like unraveled for them or to sell to me at a reasonable price :)...let me know via post pm or icq(600-424-712)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello all, I'm in the midst of training imbuing and am at about 59 skill..I was wondering if anyone had low end loot they'd like unraveled for them or to sell to me at a reasonable price :)...let me know via post pm or icq(600-424-712)
Tell me where your mailbox is and I'll start filling it up with loot to unravel

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i am on my way to the house at the gate now. i suppose you mean the one owned by Kevin Gates?

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
watch out world im up to 58.8 imbuing !! yikes :)
Good luck to you...it's a cool skill. Don't, however, have much extra stuff for anyone to unravel. Your post made me think about my road from 70-120. I can't say that I would recommend following the guide that has been written for imbuing in the skill gain forums. I've always had the perception that I was using unnecessary resources...at the end I ended up freelancing on misc items that I found here or there.

I think I was wasting gems to some degree. Again good luck.

Jack Nickelson