• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need advice on training Tactics!

M

Malkon

Any tips and advice? Went to despise to kill lizardmen and got absolutely no gains at 25.0....something seems wrong....help please! Thank you!

Also.....im gaining archery, at 25.0 also, like crazy but tactics won't budge....

B

Beer_Cayse

in addition to Warrior FAQs, you can get to 50 easily in New Haven. Pay the trainer to get skill to 40 (40-25=15, thus 150 gp), then take the quest to kill foe in the old town (accelerated gans!). When done, go back get some armor sleeves (I think it is) that are not too shabby.

THEN start following the FAQ ...

M

Malkon

Appreciate the help!

One more question, I have archery stoned in my house at 115. Should I apply that to my character while trying to train tactics or just train both from the bottom and make the the additional archery points with my stoned amount when im finished with tactics?

C

Capt.E

Your archery skill at 115 will mean you will hit your target much more often, and gain tactics more quickly. However if you plan to make more than one archer on that account train them seperatly, otherwise go to 115 as soon as possible. Think of it like this archery skill is your ability to hit your target and tactics makes you hit harder

Z

Zhao_Yun

i say grab some jewlery that up your tactics an the legging up ur tactics to 70 then trian on a golem.