• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need advice is this Cu worth keeping?

G

Someone gave me a grey Cu Sidhe recently and wondering if this is worth keeping or should I release it? Mainly the reason I ask is its hp to me is low

503hp

Resist:

I

imported_JoJo_LA

Check out this site here

http://www.uocraft.com/calc_pets.php

Select the pet in question and key in the stats. It'll give you a rating based on their stats and resists. It's also a quick method to find out max stats/resists for the different tamables.

I

imported_revenant2

<blockquote><hr>

Someone gave me a grey Cu Sidhe recently and wondering if this is worth keeping or should I release it? Mainly the reason I ask is its hp to me is low

503hp

Resist:

[/ QUOTE ]

In my opinion, no way.

503 hp is the bottom of the barrel on hit points. CU's work as tanks, and that dog's terrible HP don't support that job. Even if he had amazing resists (which 58 phys 38 fire are not), the HP would make me cull it without a second thought.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

In my opinion, no way.

503 hp is the bottom of the barrel on hit points.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto - just too low on the HP, unless you want to keep it as a fashion statement

I generally look for 60's/40's/80's with 550+ hp - and when I see that, then I'll run it through the calc and see if it's a keeper. (I'll usually keep 4.0 or higher on the uocraft calc, but that's just my own preferences... and problems with full stables! hehe)

G

Unless you like the color that dog aint worth the pixels it is made of.