• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need a little help finding something

R

rovpilotusn

I have searched the stratics site using the "Main Search Page" and can't find a list of all the Marks of Travesty anywhere. I put it in quotation marks and left it plain, tried all sorts of different methods of using a search engine. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what. I'm about positive I've seen something posted on them in these pages. Can someone help me out with a link to a listing? I appreciate it.

G

I don't think anyone's ever compiled a list.
You should start one and submit it!

G

I compiled a list of all mark of travestys I know of, and 1 or 2 hypothetical ones. If anyone can confirm those, or has any to add i leftout or don't know of it please feel free.

Magery/Eval
Necro/SS *
Healing/Anatomy
Archery/Tactics
Fencing/Tactics
Mace Fighting/Tactics
Swords/Tactics
Peacemaking/Musicianship *
Discordance/Musicianship *
Provocation/Musicianship - * Never seen that one before, but assume it exists
Taming/Lore - *The 2nd skill may not be lore, and there may be a taming/vet ver.
Stealth/Stealing
Ninjitsu/Stealth
Chivalry/Resisting Spells
Bushido/Parrying

*These tend to be the rarer or more desirable versions.

R

rovpilotusn

Well, I have the following masks myself:
Eval Intel/Magery
Animal Lore/Taming
Mace/Tactics
Fencing/Tactics
Swords/Tactics
Bushido/Parry
Ninjitsu/Stealth

Was just wondering how many more I needed to try and obtain, because I just pulled the Lore/Taming one a couple days ago. I’ve been doing so many Travesties of late that I have neglected my reading of stratics.

BTW, Thanks for the response.