• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Necro Dexxer

• Thread starter Elbryan Uthador
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
E

Elbryan Uthador

I have seen these templates talked about on Uhall, but what skills do you use to make them work? I know the Sampire uses the VE without skill, but how do you make one being a wraith dexxer?

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100 spirit speak. Wraith form works off of your SS skill. Have enough necro to cast Curse Weapon (Which has its time limit based on SS) and you'll be leeching 50% of your damage from casting curse weapon as HP and around 20% of you damage as Mana!!!
It's freakin sick.
Mine has.....
120 Macing
100 tactics
120 bushido
120 parry
100 chiv
100 SS
and 60 necro

E

Elbryan Uthador

100 spirit speak. Wraith form works off of your SS skill. Have enough necro to cast Curse Weapon (Which has its time limit based on SS) and you'll be leeching 50% of your damage from casting curse weapon as HP and around 20% of you damage as Mana!!!
It's freakin sick.
Mine has.....
120 Macing
100 tactics
120 bushido
120 parry
100 chiv
100 SS
and 60 necro
What type of armor do you use? Bloodwood suit?

B

Bloodeye

You want an armour, where you have max dci/max hci.
As long with every resist over 65, the higher the better.

Im using on my Wraith Dexxer (I solo dreadhorn):

Mace and Shield
Jackals
resist mr2 arms
Stormgrips
Primer
Hci/dci ring+brace
Heart of Lion
Legs of Bane
Crimson
And quiver of course

Best Regards

P.s.:

I have running Protection for never failing curse weapon.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why use mace fighting over swords or fencing?
I assume you are referring the the Mace and Shield comment? What they are is a head piece called Mace and Shield Reading Glasses. They give you 30 HLD and 25/10/10/10/10 resist. i think thats the resist anyway.

A

Aherm10

Hello...FYI: I'm new at this, so please forgive me, if my question is a bit silly...:)
What about replacing chivalry with poisoning? Would that work?
And what stats do you recommend for this template?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello...FYI: I'm new at this, so please forgive me, if my question is a bit silly...:)
What about replacing chivalry with poisoning? Would that work?
And what stats do you recommend for this template?
Poisoning is pretty much worthless on a PvM template. Mobs are either immune or if the use magic they just cast cure. Unless, of course your using poison on weak mobs. Then its a waste of poison.

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What type of armor do you use? Bloodwood suit?
I have a mish mosh of arties and runic armor. For that character I believe I use the......
royal leggings of embers
nice runic arms
gauntlets of nobility
jackles collar
Keeonean's Chain Mail
mace and shield glasses
ring and braclet with DCI and Damage Increase and resists to finish the suit.
And my template has changed a bit, 40 necro now and 120 tactics

G

GFY

why use mace fighting over swords or fencing?
Mace weapons drains your opponents stamina with each hit. IF your opponent survives for long his stamina will be almost 0 so his swing speed is almost 0. He won't swing much meaning you won't take damage very often or be able to run away making him an easier kill. Put this together with the mana draining effect of wraith form and you'll have a target that can't cast (no mana) or hit you often (no stamina). :D

T

Teeshy

It's freakin sick.
Mine has.....
120 Macing
100 tactics
120 bushido
120 parry
100 chiv
100 SS
and 60 necro
I was looking around for skills to use for my (about to be) macer, and I like the look of this template. (was looking for something a bit different to my swordsman, and this has a nice mixup of skills)

But I had the impression that parry and bushido cancel each other out? One makes the other less viable? Still don't "grasp" quite a few of the fighter skills, so I'm guessing my impression was wrong =P I need to play fighters more often

S

Sir Kenga

But I had the impression that parry and bushido cancel each other out? One makes the other less viable?
They cancel only if you want to use shield (probably formore hci dci). But if u use 2 handed weapon, at 120 parry and bushido u get 40% (or 45) parrying hits.

T

Teeshy

Oh! Thanks!

I wanted to use a shield too, cos I have a really nice one =P And definitely only a 1 handed weapon =)

Will have to think on that now =)

*edits* so how would that work, same template but switch out Bushido for anatomy or something?

G

GFY

Oh! Thanks!

I wanted to use a shield too, cos I have a really nice one =P And definitely only a 1 handed weapon =)

Will have to think on that now =)

*edits* so how would that work, same template but switch out Bushido for anatomy or something?
I would really give Bushido a try first. The special abilities more then make up for any pluses you may get on a shield. A one handed weapon will still give you 35% chance to parry, (vs 40% 2-handed) and you can chug potions.

Confidence- a great quick heal that can make you fully healed and uses only 5 mana!

Evasion- blocks almost all damage for a short time!

Counterattack- put your opponents damage back on him if you block successfully!

Lightning strike- 50% HCI with each use plus critical hit chance!

Momentum strike- Hit 2 targets with a big DI on the second target!

Whirlwind- Big bonus on damage to all targets when using a weapon with whirlwind special move!

Beats the heck out of 15 hci and 15 dci IMHO!