• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Necklace encrusted with obsidaian wisp and a ring

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I snagged these out of a IDOC a few weeks ago. A castle that had fallen. the necklace is inscribed *The Large Middle Stone is encrusted with an Obsidian wisp* The Ring says Gold Metallist 2nd All -Britannia Olympics. These were on Chessy shard.

R

rajadeah

2 very nice pulls! A word of addvice dont fall for any BS low ball offers Via Pms. If you want to get top dollar offer them for auction here and ask for all bids to be posed in the thread.

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love to have the opportunity to buy that necklace if you ever decide to sell. Does it look like a normal necklace otherwise? What color is it?

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd love to have the opportunity to buy that necklace if you ever decide to sell. Does it look like a normal necklace otherwise? What color is it?
It looks like a normal necklace and is gold colored and cant be locked down. Im not really intrested in selling it. Its a piece of UO history and one of the few pieces I have. But thanks for the interest!

K

kray2s

It looks like a normal necklace and is gold colored and cant be locked down. Im not really intrested in selling it. Its a piece of UO history and one of the few pieces I have. But thanks for the interest!
I would be very interested to see pics please? prehaps with and without the items tags being shown?

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Been trying to get pics posted..but seems im a bit clueless on how to get them sized right so they can be seen clearly and the titles read. Ill keep trying..but if anyones on chessy shard. Ill be glad to arrange a time and show to you in person.

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
trying to get it clearer..btw..the ring to the left is the gold metallist 2nd all- britannia olympics...the skull is *The skull of Lord Devilon De'Luc* lol ok i give up..thats the best i can do for now

Attachments