• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Navrey NIght eyes

F

Fortunata

Just wondering if anyone can explain how the pillars function. I watched as one guy dropped rocks on her twice and dropped to her health to around 30%...

thanks in advance...

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to press those bright pieces of all the three pillars together fast enough. I think it can only be done with more than 1 person now. After some minutes those pieces are highlighted again and you can press them again.

F

Fortunata

I assumed that was it but I got the "you cant reach this" message when i tried to press them...thanks for info

M

Muu Bin

I watched a guy do this solo the other night. Not sure how he was pressing the "buttons" as it were since he was standing in the same spot I was earlier when I was testing it out. Pretty sure he wasn't using the telekinesis spell since he wasn't on a mage. I know when SA was first released I didn't have a problem activating the buttons but for some reason now I do.

Any thoughts?

Macrophage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I watched a guy do this solo the other night. Not sure how he was pressing the "buttons" as it were since he was standing in the same spot I was earlier when I was testing it out. Pretty sure he wasn't using the telekinesis spell since he wasn't on a mage. I know when SA was first released I didn't have a problem activating the buttons but for some reason now I do.

Any thoughts?
Ignore the message and just double click it.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the order in which you hit them changes daily.
click on each one, count how long they blink.
the one that blinks the longest is the first one you trigger.
the one that blinks the shortest time is the last one you trigger.

Lady Wynn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes this works to do it solo

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's the simplest way to get to Navrey's Lair?
the shortcut method through 'the darkness.'
Enter underworld\instead of turning left at end of hallway, turn right and double click on the wall till a passage opens. walk down the darkness and double click the wall at end of darkness(shortcut to underworld.) Go to the underworld sparkle gate but instead of going down the stairs, turn right and follow it on map all the way to the end. That is the entrance to navery. One cannot recall or gate there so ya have to run it. Past the goblins, past the ore beetles and past the spiders till you see a hole in the floor. Double click hole and you are in. Once there you can recall out oddly enough.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's the simplest way to get to Navrey's Lair?
the shortcut method through 'the darkness.'
Enter underworld\instead of turning left at end of hallway, turn right and double click on the wall till a passage opens. walk down the darkness and double click the wall at end of darkness(shortcut to underworld.) Go to the underworld sparkle gate but instead of going down the stairs, turn right and follow it on map all the way to the end. That is the entrance to navery. One cannot recall or gate there so ya have to run it. Past the goblins, past the ore beetles and past the spiders till you see a hole in the floor. Double click hole and you are in. Once there you can recall out oddly enough.
Thx. I'll have to finally get around to getting into there and trying to kill her.

G

Goat Blood

Do the pillars affect the chance of an arti dropping ?
eg, if the pillars are doing 80-90% of the damage to Navrey.

Ender76

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do the pillars affect the chance of an arti dropping ?
eg, if the pillars are doing 80-90% of the damage to Navrey.
Makes no difference in arty chances. If all the damage is done by pillars however, any arty / SOT that drops will be on the corpse (which anyone can take)

C

CuthbertAndrus

Is she not dropping arties anymore? Has anyone gotten an arty from her recently? I have killed her in groups about 9 times this week, killed her with someone else yesterday and solo'd her today and gotten NOTHING. No drop in the backback or corpse (when I solo'd her I used the rocks twice) Anyone else having this problem? I know drop rates aren't great for the SA bosses (Peerless or otherwise) but even Medusa has given me more drops and her drop rate clearly STINKS (check other threads here for the stats).

Anyone else not getting anything from Navrey?

Ender76

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is she not dropping arties anymore? Has anyone gotten an arty from her recently? I have killed her in groups about 9 times this week, killed her with someone else yesterday and solo'd her today and gotten NOTHING. No drop in the backback or corpse (when I solo'd her I used the rocks twice) Anyone else having this problem? I know drop rates aren't great for the SA bosses (Peerless or otherwise) but even Medusa has given me more drops and her drop rate clearly STINKS (check other threads here for the stats).

Anyone else not getting anything from Navrey?
I am still getting drops. If other people are doing Navrey, do something else. Drop rate solo is actually too high if anything (esp. considering how much damage the rocks do)

Z

zammazingo

Hmmm, i use EC and i dont remember seeing a blink. I did not look carefully though.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
getting sot's and night eyes over aprons now it seems. it used to seem to cycle one of each but now aprons seem harder to get.