• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Navrey Ceiling Trap

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was doing Navrey tonight, and couldn't get the ceiling trap to work. we were able to trigger it but it did not do anything to her and there was no animation of it falling. I looked through the patch notes and noticed nothing about it being turned off. Has anyone else noticed this. this is on Origin BTW.

G

Gelf

that has happened several times to me,sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.It's been like that, for me,since SA came out.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the info, never had it not work for us, but it could change i guess.

Y

Yen Sid

Was doing Navrey tonight, and couldn't get the ceiling trap to work. we were able to trigger it but it did not do anything to her and there was no animation of it falling. I looked through the patch notes and noticed nothing about it being turned off. Has anyone else noticed this. this is on Origin BTW.
I think I broke it False :(, sorry bud lol. I did 3 or so earlier and on the 4th it stopped working. Idk what happened though, just broke.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Shakes fist* Darn you Yen. lol np just wondering, shes still dying, but we like to use the trap some lol but

C

Connor_Graham

Try using the columns in a different order. The order changes every time Navrey spawns.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try using the columns in a different order. The order changes every time Navrey spawns.
So, if you trigger it in the wrong order, it locks you out for the same amount of time as successfully triggering it does? if that's the case I'll just continue to kill it without the trap. Thanks for the info Connor

C

Connor_Graham

So, if you trigger it in the wrong order, it locks you out for the same amount of time as successfully triggering it does?
Not for the same amount of time, but it does lock them up for a short bit.

Also, if you've already used the trap once it cannot be reused until Navrey has been killed and another spawned.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
guess they changed it then, because before we were able to use it on her about three times per spawn. not complaining though just trying to get the info.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not for the same amount of time, but it does lock them up for a short bit.

Also, if you've already used the trap once it cannot be reused until Navrey has been killed and another spawned.
lol all wrong no offense. the order changes daily but if you work the columns and the yellow disappears(and no rocks fall), that means you triggered correctly but the mechanism is broken. happens almost on a weekly basis and server birth does not restart it, a GM/Dev has to reset it.
I solo her daily and use the trap five -six times per Navery until it is dead spaced out in five minute intervals combined with spells.

L

LordDextonious

There is one order, and it may or may not change at server up. I too have noticed however that sometimes it wont work. Usually works when i am soloing Navrey while nobody else is there.

Each block blinks a different way. One blinks for 3-4 seconds, one is 6-7 seconds, and the other is about 10 seconds. You need to hit the longest blinking one first, then the middle, then the shortest. It is timed out so u have to run in order, and if u mis-click u wont get the sequence in time. That is the only order they go by. You know they go in the correct order when they change color after you've hit all 3. Like i said though, sometimes u get them in the right order, and they still dont work.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is one order, and it may or may not change at server up. I too have noticed however that sometimes it wont work. Usually works when i am soloing Navrey while nobody else is there.

Each block blinks a different way. One blinks for 3-4 seconds, one is 6-7 seconds, and the other is about 10 seconds. You need to hit the longest blinking one first, then the middle, then the shortest. It is timed out so u have to run in order, and if u mis-click u wont get the sequence in time. That is the only order they go by. You know they go in the correct order when they change color after you've hit all 3. Like i said though, sometimes u get them in the right order, and they still dont work.
just curious, whats your template ?

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The problem is that if someone has triggered the Ceiling Trap while Navery is NOT spawned, it will "break" the trap for the duration of the day, until server up. I've confirmed this when I first started to solo Navery, I was playing around with the sequences while she had spawned, then trying again after she died...I noticed it the Trap broke if u triggered it while Navery was unspawned. It won't work until server up, guess I never figured to call a GM for it tho. Hah

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The problem is that if someone has triggered the Ceiling Trap while Navery is NOT spawned, it will "break" the trap for the duration of the day, until server up. I've confirmed this when I first started to solo Navery, I was playing around with the sequences while she had spawned, then trying again after she died...I noticed it the Trap broke if u triggered it while Navery was unspawned. It won't work until server up, guess I never figured to call a GM for it tho. Hah
interesting, good to know thank you Arcades.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for all the info. The time of each column to trigger is not an issue for me, as I am doing it with my guild. so i guess its just that someone triggered it without her being spawned. I will try it again and if it does not work I will Page a GM.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow I hope the OP isnt on the same Navrey still trying to drop the rocks.

I wonder if the GM arrived yet?