• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Navery Night-Eyes Paragon Chest!!!!

Shadeweaver

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am wanting to sell my Navery Night-Eyes Chest. It is opened, got a level 4 map for Fel in it with a bunch of junk items. It is a cool looking maroon color. Killing the Navery Paragon took 1.5 hours to kill with 4 of us there. Navery is not in Ilshenar and is not supposed to pop-up as a paragon. So this is a very one of a kind item.
Please let me know what you think and what this is worth because I just don't know??
Navery Chest.jpg
Navery Chest Mouseover.jpg

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is a very awesome circumstance. I am not sure why it spawned that way, but still cool nonetheless.

I once owned a Navery Paragon chest but the circumstances of its existence is very different. At one of Mesannas big global events (Catskills 2010) I think, she spawned a paragon navery. A friend of mine got a chest from it and sold to me.

Ive been wanting it back ever since I personally sold it many years ago. For that, I will start this off at 200m offer, as im not sure what the value of it is in today’s gold.

Congratulations again :)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When was it that you killed this Navrey paragon?

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
very nice i was lucky and got this tainted turkey. only one i know off. was off event on napa. i didnt get the drop but got this chest. unopened. i like color of your chest. 1641718632869.png

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What concerns me is when this was killed. The screenshot you have shows you have a Shield Orb equipped, which means you killed this paragon at least sometime after December 1st when Krampus became active. If Navrey spawning as a paragon is a new bug, it would stand to reason that it is completely possible it has not been fixed yet and Navrey can infact currently have a chance to spawn as a paragon and thus give a chest.

Also, paragon boxes do not spawn in that color Paragon Treasure Chest Hues - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia Seems pretty clear the chest was dyed with a Natural Dye, Dark Red to be exact. Here is a chest I dyed myself with Dark Red: 1641726467970.png

I also have some issues with the picture of the corpse, as it really doesnt look like the paragon gold, just doesnt look right. No way to check it tho, since nothing with Navreys graphic actually spawns as a paragon ingame to see.

I honestly think people should be careful with this until the OP is able to answer some questions or clarify exactly how this all happened.

Shadeweaver

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It happened at the normal place were Navery spawns. Not many of us there, just like 4 or 5 ppl. Took us quite a while to kill it.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It happened at the normal place were Navery spawns. Not many of us there, just like 4 or 5 ppl. Took us quite a while to kill it.
When was this?
Did you dye the box or are you claiming it dropped that color?

Shadeweaver

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It is dyed with a dark red dye, was a ugly green when i got it. It happened about 2:30 in the morning about 5 days ago. I do believe.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I also have some issues with the picture of the corpse, as it really doesnt look like the paragon gold, just doesnt look right. No way to check it tho, since nothing with Navreys graphic actually spawns as a paragon ingame to see.
There have been a few Paragon Naverys spawn, at least on Atlantic. The last time I witnessed it first hand was way back when the Wyvern [Renowned] were spawning as Paragons in Ilsh Rat Cave. The Para Naverys corpses did not look like the standard Paragon corpses. I suspected (and still do) Nav's hueing causes the effect.

With the Para Nav glitch back, I wonder if the Wyvern [Renowned] are back to spawning as Para in Rat Cave....

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

I knew it would happen...

ain't even been 5 minutes since I saw this post and already updating the CC....

Damn my Paragon Chest addiction..

o.0 o.0 o.0

tamereragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You confirmed sale for 1 plat, Transferred to Shard, left message no response waiting to meet up for chest you selling it or not?