• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nautical Madness

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the 19th September (which is International Pirate Day), at 8pm UK time, the Piratical Bunni will be recruiting from Trammel WBB.

Runes will be provided to one of two remote Felucca islands.

You will transport yourself to the location, launch a boat, and prepare to do battle with anyone else who is roaming the high seas.

The Rules:

1) Each team will start from differnet islands.

2) Each team member will have an "Arrrrr, Me Hearties" speech macro.

3) There are no limits on kit, skills or templates.

4) You will provide your own boats. (What? Do you think I'm made of money?)

5) To achieve victory, a team must kill all the members of the opposing team.

6) It's Felucca - there are no rules. :)

Additional points:

A) We will almost certainly get raided (especially as I intend to publicise this on some PvP fora)...

B) ... so don't bring what you can't afford to lose.

C) It would be nice if smack-talk was kept to a minimum for the evening.

D) If anyone would be prepared to engrave some weapons for me, as prizes, I would be most grateful.

S

Sir Kenga

OMG is it true? There is really a pirate day celecration?? :)

P

Paidric

If I can be of any help :) Just ask!

HLP can found some prizes.

I can engrave some cutlasses too.
They'll remain unique as I don't sell them either.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bumping just for the hell of it.

If I can get ingame during the next week I'll be leaving publicity books in towns.

I SHALL be noting the name of anyone who posts between now and Friday, and anyone who posts, but doesn't turn-up at WBB on Friday for a rune will get the sharp-edge of a Bunnis' tongue.

@ Birdseye... could you please post a "Trammies are going to be in Felucca" message on the PvP forums, as I CBA to go through their recover-your-password palaver.

Ta.

B

Birdseye

@ Birdseye... could you please post a "Trammies are going to be in Felucca" message on the PvP forums, as I CBA to go through their recover-your-password palaver.
Ta.
It doesn't work anyway.

K

King Frankie

Fluffi i can engrave soem for you if you want. contribute some i guess :)

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like i said when we first descussed this....DI3 will be there with REDS but were a good bunch and we dont do smack talk and we will play by the rules....no res killing or Dry looting

Just got to keep AK Griefing Guild away

I

Inquisitor [AK]

rofl, winker wanna make fel to disneyland
AK wont show up anyway we aint griefing on OSI anymore, found a much more populated server
pre aos

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ Winker
@ Khaldir
@ Inquisitor [AK}

For ****s sake guys, can't you stop this pitiful inter-guild bickering.

This is NOT the UCH board. Nobody here cares about your "my guild is better than your guild" rivalries.

All I wanted to do was to try to have a bit of silliness, and to encourage some Europa players to visit Felucca. (There're quite likely more Fellies on this forum than you leets might think.)

If you want to take part - either with a red or blue, do so. (but you're gonna have to get the runes with a blue.)

If you want to raid - either with a red or blue do so. (but you're gonna have to get the runes with a blue.)

@ everybody else:

Merganser will be at Trammel WBB from 7.30ish until 8pm on Friday. She'll have 2 sets of runes, which will be handed out randomly to anyone who asks for one.
Make sure you have insurance ON, and auto-renew checked.

Please come! It will be a laugh - even if we all die messily. :D:D:D

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rofl, winker wanna make fel to disneyland
AK wont show up anyway we aint griefing on OSI anymore, found a much more populated server
pre aos

Unlike you i just want people to enjoy themself. not be griefed out of the game as you would like!

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ Winker
@ Khaldir
@ Inquisitor [AK}

For ****s sake guys, can't you stop this pitiful inter-guild bickering.
I was not doing any "inter-guild bickering" I was stating a fact! AK destroyed the last event we did "Traid caravan"

K

Khaldir

I love have cocky Draco is yet he plays with stealth on his character.

And noone from Di3 will fight me 1v1 ???

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love have cocky Draco is yet he plays with stealth on his character.

And noone from Di3 will fight me 1v1 ???
You run like a girl. down to gaurds zone. I kill you every time 1v1. Dont cry to me about steath go see OSI they put it in there. Best you dont start youre crudge here Khal or will tell every one what ur realy like! :scholar:

A

Asmodai

funny how everyone who has commented in this thread is an archer AND **** at pvp.

i really like the sentiment of this idea but i hope there is going to be some fighting on-land. it completely favours the most overpowered template in the game and thus, in my opinion, its a terrible idea for a pvp event. not that it's a 'pvp' event as such, but still, theres tons of better things to be done. Fighting on boats is fun for a while, until you die to numerous poison fields and ten archers on another boat.

completely nurf the dexxer why dont you!

K

Khaldir

Ok Draco,
We'll have a 1v1
Winner gets 10 mil? Shall We say

Anyone Can watch

We have 1 duel on a Dexxer and 1 on a mage

Then well see who owns 1v1

ICQ - 385114456 Contact me ASAP

B

Birdseye

Ok Draco,
We'll have a 1v1

Anyone Can watch

What if you win one each? Draw?

I know, 1 Dexxer duel, 1 Mage duel , 1 Crafter duel to the death:gun:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Draco,
We'll have a 1v1

Anyone Can watch

Right see you behind the Bike sheds at 4pm

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC

Semajj....
Hmm.. I'm going to kill you all.!
OK. That's cool. You've killed me in the past, and I've killed you a few times too.
As long as you don't indulge in the juvenile "**** off back to Trammel" rubbish, I doubt that anybody will object to being killed.

Winker...
I was not doing any "inter-guild bickering" I was stating a fact! AK destroyed the last event we did "Trade caravan"
I'm a member of Paidrics' HLP guild. I have defended the caravan on a blue. I have defended the caravan on a red. I have raided the caravan on a red.
With respect, I don't really understand what you mean by "destroyed ythe last event"
The caravans are in Felucca, which effectively means "no rules"
If the "PvP community" wanted to encourage new players into Felucca by showing them how that not all Fellies fit the supposed stereotype, all that needed to happen was for UCH & ELV & [W] & FEW, etc, etc, etc to defend the "Trammies" from those whose aim is insult anyone who doesn't spend all their time on the Felucca facet, and for any raiders to not indulge in the silly smack-talk that is so common at Yew.

Asmodai...
i really like the sentiment of this idea but i hope there is going to be some fighting on-land. it completely favours the most overpowered template in the game and thus, in my opinion, its a terrible idea for a pvp event. not that it's a 'pvp' event as such, but still, theres tons of better things to be done. Fighting on boats is fun for a while, until you die to numerous poison fields and ten archers on another boat.
I understand exactly what you are saying, but as a solo PvPer, what else can I offer.
This entire event is based on International Pirate Day, so boat combat is required. That means that archers and mages are going to "win"
As a member of a large guild, you can offer so much more... It doesn't need to be something dramatic like a Free Harrower; How about "PvP lessons at the farms or the bagball pitch".. Defended by your guild (and anyone else who wants to help), with lessons given by good mages/dexxers/whatever?

Winker...
Right see you behind the Bike sheds at 4pm
Now you're just flirting with me, and I find that REALLY worrying. :D:D

Khaldir...
We'll have a 1v1

Anyone Can watch

Good grief! Look at the size of that e-peen!!!!!!!!

Petra & Firebird....

I might have pushed the boundaries of what's acceptable with this post - maybe some of it looks like personal attacks. Please don't delete the post. as I'm sure that all my correspondents can deal with what I have said.

@ All Of You...

This thread has turned into a fine example of why "something vaguely nteresting is happening in Felucca" threads should never be posted on a mass-market forum like Stratics Europa.

Sometimes I'm ashamed to admit that I PvP. :mad:

B

Birdseye

This thread has turned into a fine example of why "something vaguely nteresting is happening in Felucca" threads should never be posted on a mass-market forum like Stratics Europa.
Maybe you should not have asked me to post ot on the UCH boards afterall matey. (see, allready in Pirate mode):lick:

Just hope i can home before 20:15 GMT.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't really understand what you mean by "destroyed ythe last event"
The caravans are in Felucca, which effectively means "no rules"
There was Rules the last event. "No Res Killing! No Dry Lotting" were 2 of them and what were AK guild doing..... Res killing and Dry looting

Stop taking you're self so serous man! Most if not everything I have wrote on this thread was meant to be taken light heartedly.

:drama:

B

Birdseye

Stop taking you're self so serous man! Most if not everything I have wrote on this thread was meant to be taken light heartedly.

:drama:
So does that mean i've been waiting behind the bike sheds all night for nothing? Doh!:lick:

S

Semajj

the entire event is going to be ruined by 15 god!.. so good luck.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the entire event is going to be ruined by 15 god!.. so good luck.
Great we will get some champing done while you lot are all out on boats :danceb:

PS i have never seen GOD field any more than 6 so good luck!

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what happend then? Did i miss you handing out the runes. Did anyone else turn up and i missed a greta event....

Come on spill the beans...wheres the event report? :scholar:

And the screan shots?
:postpics:

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope!

No shame here.

My Friday workday finished at 4.20am Saturday.

I sent a text to a member of a famous Felucca guild, asking them to take my place, or to drop some books at WBB saying what was going on - if they didn't, I cant be held responsible.

So, unless the RL world goes tits-up, I will try this again on Friday 26th.

B

Birdseye

So, unless the RL world goes tits-up, I will try this again on Friday 26th.
Damn,RL.
If possible, any chance that you could make it 21:00 GMT this time? I know for definate i will not make it before then.
BTW, most of my staff looked at me gone out last week, when i chatted to them in pirate speak. Although i found it difficult to chat to them, i still did my best.
But calling out, "arghh, pack me those sausages", along with "an engineer to the pie room, mi'hearties" lifted more than one eyebrow.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or to drop some books at WBB saying what was going on - if they didn't, I cant be held responsible.
Sorry youre right. :lame:

I missed the part in the instructions telling me to read all the books outside WBB to see whats going on. Had I not speed read youre instructions I would have seen that bit.

Its my fault I am sorry!