• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Nasty 1/3 Ring 20 HCI/ 15 DCI and more! ENDS TODAY 5PM EST

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling this ring (currently on LS but moving to ATL). No auction for this just taking offers atm.

thenasty.png

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope not really. I'll sell to highest offer regardless of whether it's what I wanted or not.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool. Yea I'll leave it for a day or two tops but if no other offers its all yours!

Reactions: Kas

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ends in 50mins- I'm leaving work now. 10 min rule is in effect.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to check the timer on the bids cause I'm not sure but it doesn't look like @cazador your bid was in before 5pm I have to wait till it updates though

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if it was or not actually I might of been a bit late..

I think I bid as time flipped the minute over..who knows either way it's cool with me

I went by the 50 minute u set..I'll gladly back off my bid either way Kas can have it regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Is all good no big deal I just didn't know I was at work trying to keep track of when it ended.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Alright. I posted my Icq above jut add me and throw me a message when your ready for payment. I should be around the rest of the night.