• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Napa vs Baja Void Pool Competition

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
The Challenge has been made!
Interested Parties can leave a note here or [email protected]

Hi Guys
I'd like to know if you all would be interested in a Void Pool Competition between Baja and Napa Valley. What it would be is..at a set time/date, Baja gathers at the void Pool, and Napa does the same on their shard. The competition begins and each shard tries to get to the highest wave they possibly can. I'll be telling Myst.."We're beating you" as shes saying" Darn it!", as we let each other and you know the number wave both shards are on.
Myst has some players who have already said "You want some?? BRING IT" just a tad boastfully. Lets show them what Baja can and will do! Ride those waves like a surf board and nail the win!
If you are interested..sign up here or send me a email at [email protected].
Once we have enough interest, Myst and I will plan a date and it will be posted!
Lets get this Void Pool Party Started!!!!!
**Safe Journeys!**

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sssshhhhh... Don't tell the Baja folks this, but it might be good to schedule a practice round or two for folks who would like to participate but have never had a big enough group to get into some of the higher tier rounds.

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
*whispers* pull together some groups and run the Void a few times so you know what to expect. *wink wink*

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sssshhhhh... Don't tell the Baja folks this, but it might be good to schedule a practice round or two for folks who would like to participate but have never had a big enough group to get into some of the higher tier rounds.
*stealth's in to see what the competitions saying..stealth's out without a worry :p *

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmmm... Perhaps we need a friendly wager on this one...

Losing EM hosts a darts tourney on the opposing shard... With a life size replica as the dart board? MUHAHAHAH

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
LOL I do like that idea! although I kind of feel that it may be sabotage, but hey! that sounds hilarious!

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sabotage... How else will we get Crys back to Napa to throw darts at her?

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Myst darlin', better put on your metal undies and get ready to be darted! :p

Not sabotage... How else will we get Crys back to Napa to throw darts at her?
Aww Merus.. I do come back and visit..but no holes in the robe!!

Last edited: