• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Napa Valley News!!

G

THIS JUST IN!!!

After many of the ROFL (formerly MIKE, originally WtF?) members moved to Baja due to the lack of action and PvP on Napa, /R/ is making a comeback!!!

This just IN!!!

LoLz and XP are making a comeback as well!!! And they're all allied!!

How come these three guilds couldn't show their faces on Napa before we moved to Baja? More at ten....

See..told you all I knew about news was PvP related issues.

F

five oclock

Shrugs so another guild came here...did some champs for a couple of weeks and then moved on...yawn...have not thy guilds did this for the last 3 years or so anyways

but I was kinda surprised that XP was back LoL..This should be fun...Lets see how long they stay this time.

The thing that amazed me the most about this post was this..Another PvP guild went to a different shard. They didn't quit the game and go to WoW or another game or so forth....Like many have...BUT..for some reason...people go to other games to check them out..but in 6 months or so..they come back to UO...

For there is no such thing as gravity..UO just sucks you back in....

now for news...How about report about maybe some lucky crafter finally got that Val large bod they have been looking for for about a million years...or amybe how black rock monsters don't spawn so much...or the guild to do the most peerlesses hunts in one time...Or heck...maybe a community still run by players if there is any...Or factions...or maybe when the Courage quest should start up. Maybe why Toko is so dead? where do most people hang out to idle now? Plus where the heck has Chad been since hes still posting stories but not been posting here? :p Hey shamless plug but still I miss me chaddy

Maybe also post on how you can get a 10th anniversary gift by killing a TON of high fame monsters..or how Fel was nerfed so your best bet is to kill alot of low fame monsters that spawn alot in fel...for some reason the monster spawn in fel is lower now...

Also maybe how there are tons more house spots than there was....The time to place a home or buy a home is now...for the housing market is shot to heck and the best deals are out there now....

Shrugs..alot of stories to report on.....Just have to go out there and find them....
Not just about PvP...but thy whole game in general.....Shrugs...

G

At least it's Some News, Some is Better then None as I always say