• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Napa: new stranger

K

ki-rin

yep we found him on baja too and killed him in 20 mins but as soon as we killed him we all lost con lol and baja shard was gone .. think it might have to do with one of his special moves which freeze everyone and damage them and somehow that special move was duplicating the npc's around him over and over and there was tons of npc's walking around at the end .. guess that crashed the shard :lol:

D

Deb

I definitely love the floating....hope it gets fixed quick..this one was fun

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will Crash Shard, look at all the Duplicate NPC's

Ck out Anolly, she is Duped galore

P

packrat

The one on Napa just disappeared.. cant find him anywhere..

K

ki-rin

ok baja came back up and got reverted .. we logged in and found vaector still alive with like 80% hp. then we kill vaector again and guess what .. shard crashed again :lol::lol::lol:

D

Deb

Have to say this one has the most fun of all of them, with the different
effects:):):):):):). Can't wait till he back on Napa.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took a few Scripters too :thumbup: (I didn't say that outloud did I rolleyes:)

B

burnttrees

ok i was wondering why baja crashed the second time i figured they would just remove him but after fighting the first 4 if this guy is half as fun as everyone says he is i am more then willing to crash pacific a few times :D

RoseBlue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK thx for the info : i'll go have a walk in Heartwood -long time since i haven't been there ;) )

Since i'll be on my stealther, i don't mind the crash :lol:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well the one on GL appeared last night and I took a few potshots at it..... but then it vanished. Suppose that's good we didn't crash GL's ...... I couldn't have killed it at the time anyway was just me and a tamer...

L

LadyMargaret

hmm

perhaps the Strangers now have the Armageddon spell, and crash the shard.

:)