• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Napa Valley] Napa Governor's Contact Info

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm Kirthag, long time resident and governess of Yew.

You can contact me via ICQ: 55948266
or email: [email protected]

I may be a Stratics Staff Member, but my Stratics activities are very much separate from UO. Please don't confuse the two. :)

Last edited:

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
On here I'm cor2879, but on Napa Valley, I am known as David Orcslayer: Grand Paladin of the Order of the Flaming Knight and current Governor of Trinsic.

My ICQ is 666240107

I haven't been on a lot lately, mostly because most of my friends quit. If you ever want to hang out, treasure hunt, whatever, hit me up on ICQ!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both of you are now accessed to the private Napa governor's forum, you'll find it listed under the Napa EM forum

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Greetings!

I am Cephas of Veritas, and two-term governor of New Magincia. My pigeon's name (ICQ number) is 161607390.