• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Named Suits of Armor

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does anyone know how many names suits of armor there are? I mean like:

- Of Ice
- Of the Three
- Of the Cult
- Bearing the Fellowship Insignia

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are also the "old" invasion sets of armor that weren't named but did come in special colors that you had to loot off the corpses...

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
But there are many other display armor sets. Seer, EM, EM crafted, Old Crafted Tag (Sewn, Double Exceptional), Mondain’s Legacy, Spring Cleaning, Villainous and Virtuous Sets, Phoenix Armor, Ranger Armor, Daemon Bone Armor and Variants, Sigil Dyed, Neon Dyed....Ok I’m exhausted and there are even more I could list

Tell me about it.

Not a rabbit hole I'd recommend anyone to go down....:rolleyes:

wardrobe.png

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
oh the Phoenix of course :)
If you mention Phoenix you need to mention Queen dawns set.

The list can keep going.

My collection is of Phoenix, Queen dawn, black rock, and iron serpent, Of doom, of Kotl, fellowship, minax, enchanted, cult, three, 08 clean up, new clean up, then ML sets, then old invasion, other named sets and can't forget Zoo armor, coal and Sea Serpent.

Then you have old player made sets. NPC Color sets and I hear there is bone armor droped when SA came out that there is 40 hues of blue.

Then you have diffent helms, male and female chests and pants, then with SE came out you have 2 diffent legs for that set.

Right now have 230 sets I beleave on display.

I would not even know where to start with the Seer and Em sets.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I was going to avoid that abyss of hues!
Now I rather liked the blood red set...

I also recall that SA armor... the blue bone stuff... I think I have some somewhere... I started grabbing it but then realized there was an awful lot of different colors and quit. But they were neat...

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Invasion armor I collected during the last invasion:

Hue: 2683-2684-2685

Hue: 2671-2672-2673

Hue: 2695-2698
2699-2700

Hue: 2696

I also have pieces of a hue 2697 suit but not complete.
I have a good amount of these pieces/suits (especially the red and green ones). I put some on my vendors from time to time.

Qazadoo

Visitor
UNLEASHED
If you mention Phoenix you need to mention Queen dawns set.

The list can keep going.

My collection is of Phoenix, Queen dawn, black rock, and iron serpent, Of doom, of Kotl, fellowship, minax, enchanted, cult, three, 08 clean up, new clean up, then ML sets, then old invasion, other named sets and can't forget Zoo armor, coal and Sea Serpent.

Then you have old player made sets. NPC Color sets and I hear there is bone armor droped when SA came out that there is 40 hues of blue.

Then you have diffent helms, male and female chests and pants, then with SE came out you have 2 diffent legs for that set.

Right now have 230 sets I beleave on display.

I would not even know where to start with the Seer and Em sets.
Wow...That's so cool...You put my 60 sets to shame...But, all fun...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The Armor of Initiation
Deluxe Journeyman’s Armor

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lest we not forget the original “sewn by” (tailor crafted) and “made by” (blacksmith crafted) armor sets ;)