• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Named Rare Pink seeds

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i have a whole load of rare pink seeds, but not normal seeds that you get from the quest

these are named plants, like ponytail palms, and rushes etc, i got 100 of them

how did they come about, i have started to grow just a few and i can see they do not spawn seeds, but i am sorta sure these are not naturalist quest seeds

right or wrong?

S

soulstoner

A while back (sheeze maybe a year or so +/- a couple months) there was a temporary bug where the rare pinks, magentas, aquas & fire reds were giving seeds. If you plucked em and stored em you had em for keeps (those left on the plant did not stay) after the fix. Good for you to have matching crops of whatevers.

Unless there's a new twist going on that's all I know about.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks for that, i picked them up at an idoc a short while ago, so prob best not to grow them?

shame they dont stack!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Use poppy dust on them and see if they will stack.

Or, plant them and remove them and see if they stack.

You want to keep them because they are a bugged item? How can you tell they are bugged?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
where does one get poppy dust from?

I started growing a few and yes they do stack, that great, got about 90 odd to do, time consuming but at least i get some stacks of rare named seeds:)

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Use poppy dust on them and see if they will stack.

Or, plant them and remove them and see if they stack.

You want to keep them because they are a bugged item? How can you tell they are bugged?
they are named
when you do the quest you get a rare pink seed, not a rare named pink seed

so i will stack these and keep them

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The poppies from the tokuno seeds have poppies dust as a resource.

It can ID seeds. Would yours look any different than a pink seed that has been IDed by the dust?

One poppy can make enough dust to ID 64 seeds.

Maybe your seeds were IDed before stacking. Old IDed seeds dont stack.

S

soulstoner

where does one get poppy dust from?

I started growing a few and yes they do stack, that great, got about 90 odd to do, time consuming but at least i get some stacks of rare named seeds:)
Poppies dust is a resource of the poppies that comes from the peculiar seeds from either: terathan warrior, wisp or hiryu

here's a nice linkage and chart:
The latest version of the my plant chart, quick overview, small enough to have floating around my desk:

link into that whole thread as it has a pooptonne of info and a variety of charts on the peculiar seed drops