• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Named Jack-o-Lanterns

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anyone interested in finding their named Jack-o-Lanterns?

I have some including Lynx... If anyone is interested or looking for one in particular perhaps making a listing or something of ones folk are looking for or have might be nice.

I am willing to keep my eyes open for some if someone is looking for theirs.

If anyone finds a MalagAste or Setatabon I would like them. I also would like to find my Ancient Drow, Minions of Lloth and Goddess Mystra if I can. Newcaslte Arms too.

At any rate like I said if anyone is looking for a particular name just perhaps reply to this post and maybe someone has found yours.

I have the following Jack-O-Lanterns if I have yours I'm willing to give it to you just PM me so we can meet:

The Notable Jeanine
The Famed Mr. Rogers Legendary Armsman
The Unsavory Nova Scream
Fenster
Perenelle Flamel
White Marksman
The Glorious Lynx
DutchessJoJo
DimeBagDarrel [T_BR]
Alexandria [LOL]
The Renowned Uncle Sam
GankStar
ALF
Sydny SunClan
Lindera
Ghyuiyttj
PaiN N SufferinG
Byakuya
Lacy Blue
The Famed Radek

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i myself am looking for Bazer and Slasher for me, and Megan [XV] and Reni [XV] for my friend.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks Hun!

As for the others I'm keeping my eye out!

I think I'm going to put a lockbox on the porch of the Theatre and folk can come look in the box leave me a message on my board and a rune to your place with a mailbox in my mail and perhaps I can deliver any of the Jack-o-lanterns I have that folk are looking for. Maybe that will help.

For those who don't know my Theatre is Located just 6 O'Clock from Yew Gate Trammel in the first Clearing there. You can't miss the place it's the one with the large Y.E.W. on the roof. I wish I had space for folk to dump them off and make a Jack exchange but alas I don't think I have that much room.

I'll get a list together soon and post it with the names I have.

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
Thank you for the Tunna pumpkin !!!!

My mailbox is at my house within the Luna City walls. Please drop in any Tunna, Lava, CONGO or Stabytha jacks or pumps. Thank you kindly!

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are the Jack O'lanterns that I have collected:

Edda
Bug
William
Misty Night
T-Pain (given to Lady Lava)
Drumheller (given to Lady Lava)
Bay
Tristen
Marduk
Sir Wastedruin
Dude
Lhydran
Valentino
Pilgram
Fingers Malone
Orville
Elektra
Dark-T
Soultaker
Wentworth
Duels
Nicci
Vigoroth
Faust
Heimdal
Skyler
Black Satin
Sezja
Shawn [GTL]
Sneak
Joan
Iamasilly
Posidian
Dirty Dave
Atrevion
Xylo
Abuti
Michael
Liesha
Dragon Knight
Sillinrill
Japoneis
Buzzard
Auther
Kryq
Chelsey

PM me if I find yours.

I will edit this list with new names.

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
If you can drop Drumheller and T Pain in my mailbox I will be sure they get them. I see them everyday. ( My Luna house )

BTW....I also have several of your pumpkins with full name/title.

T

Trebr Drab

Thank you to whoever dropped mine off in my mailbox.

I found one by the moongate with Jacob Edward's name on.

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
I have passed along all the JoL in my mailbox to the named characters. All appreciated. TY !

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are people going so nuts for these? I never did understand the deco stuff.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
FCB has a vendor holding free JOLs--check for yours regularly!

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Also, if you have JOLs of other people you want to contribute, please drop into our mailbox!

AbbyRose

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the following JOLs (sorry didn't enter the titles) If you find yours here PM me.
Devika

Abby
Ariel

Bars Money
Balthazar
Besove Woodlight
Black Satin

Capt Scorp
Carlaina
Cen
Charlotte Rose
Cool Denight
Crazy Cunuck

Dot Warner

EJ

Fury

Glazer Eye
Greyson
Goddness Luna
Good Blend

Harion
Helen
Herbricht

Irienys

Joe
Jolly Rancher

Karen

Lindera
Lionheart

Macimordha
Mark Oshaed
Matok

Princess Melody
Prophecy

Roland of Eld
Runic Magic

Save Me
Sire McLeod
Sprague
Storm

Wentworth
White Shadow
Wintermute

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks to the very generous donations from Valeria, FCB now has TWO JOL vendors :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You're welcome Gem!

I've moved all my JOL's to the FCB because I really think their approach is awesome!

Thank you to GEM and the FCB for the huge community effort of putting those on vendors.

P.S. I'm still seeking a Malag'aste JOL as well as Minions of Lloth and Ancient Drow. If you see any of those I'd very much like to have them. I don't want to name off all my other characters but those mean the most to me and I'd very much appreciate it if I could get the JOL's. If anyone has seen them let me know.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Trebr.... Just to let you know I've seen yours as well as Kwiks at Morgan LeFay's outside Tokuno.

S

Silverbrook

I would wish to offer a reward of 500,000 gold for the Jack O'Lanterns of either Kazola or Malag Aste. If you locate them, please let me know... it is, as always, greatly appreciated. :)

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for the donations, Minions of Lloth and Autumn Spirit!

S

Silverbrook

I wish to thank everyone who, in the spirit of community, are providing ways for hopefully everyone to find their Jack O'Lantern. You are all very wonderful people.

I would provide a list of those that are invested in this, though I have no doubt I would accidentally overlook certain parties and wish no disservice to their contributions. I will merely say 'you know who you are, and the Great Lakes community thanks you'.

T

Trebr Drab

Trebr.... Just to let you know I've seen yours as well as Kwiks at Morgan LeFay's outside Tokuno.
Damn, Kwik's got to have his. I mean, a character made after the Green Goblin from Spider man? (Well, actually a combo along with the goblin guy from "Merlin".) He's gotta have it. I wish he could throw duplicates of it like explosion potions, heh.

Thank you.

T

Trebr Drab

Kwik says:

Pumpkins, pumpkins, under my skin
Lumpkins, lumpkins, all like my kin
Alex taught me words
Malag'Aste tossed me _urds
I scream "Pumpkins! Pumpkins!" into the din

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Damn, Kwik's got to have his. I mean, a character made after the Green Goblin from Spider man? (Well, actually a combo along with the goblin guy from "Merlin".) He's gotta have it. I wish he could throw duplicates of it like explosion potions, heh.

Thank you.
If you ask Morgan in General Chat she'll get your Jackolanterns and give them to you.

Still seeking the Minions of Lloth and Malag-aste Jack-0-lanterns... if anyone finds them I really want them.

Thanks

Layla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FCB wishes to thank the following for their JOL donations to our mailbox:

Iamasilly
Tangyr
Lorb Briggly (BIG donation)

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And thanks also to

Tip and Martin

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
If you ask Morgan in General Chat she'll get your Jackolanterns and give them to you.

Still seeking the Minions of Lloth and Malag-aste Jack-0-lanterns... if anyone finds them I really want them.

Thanks
Glad I could give you your Malag-aste Jack-0-lantern at the HUB event.
I had been holding onto it for days knowing you would be at the event. :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm absolutely thrilled too. And thank you so much.:D

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
By the way, even though the pumpkins are no longer spawning, we still have MANY JOLs on our vendors...come look for yours!

Shurkin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GOF has well over 200 JOL's sitting at our distribution area for pick up yet as well. It's located in the Ye Old GOF Shoppe at the south end of the valley. I know there are also runes directly to it from JOL Clearinghouse and a few other JOL spots. We'll keep it up for a bit yet and eventually merge with one of the other spots I suppose.

Thanks to everyone who has been helping get JOL's. I got several of mine from some of the other groups and really appreciate it.

Shurkin of GOF