• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Named dual slayer bows

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a bag of different dual slayer bows I picked up at an idoc recently.
I was wondering if they had any "collectors" value or should I just try to imbue them up and sell them?

So price check and offers greatly apreciated

See picture :)

Attachments

S

Serine

The super slayers worth more than others .
I payed 8 mil for Demon/elemental slayer . seen them higher. also some collect complete sets and could pay alot for one , if you have any a collector is missing .

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah unfortunately that combo of demon/elemental is not amongst them.

Can anyone tell me where they are from?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are old Juka Lord bows i believe until they stopped dropping them.

M

Melissa Rohan

If i remember correctly some of the really old juka lord bows were slayers, which could then be enhanced by a gm tinker/carpenter? to give the second slayer bonus. Pricewise yeah the only one really worth anything to anyone was the demon/ele slayer as it did a lot of damage to the dark father. Anything else 10-20k maybe ive picked lots up for at auctions and odd vendors. Hope this helps. If you decide to sell let me know, ive got about 50 or so but still need more for my collection.

Melissa

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The top slayer can be changed with imbuing [e.g the one in the pic can be changed to elle/demon] iv done a few now, you can also add 3 mods and enhance [either way round now]. Making them probably the best wepon you'll get for doom e.g demon/elle/di/ssi/ml and enhanced to get the SSI upto 40 after imbuing :)

EDIT: Before a patch it also only counted the 2 slayers as one, so demon/elle/di50/ssi40/ml/sl was possible ;)

Thunderz

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The top slayer can be changed with imbuing [e.g the one in the pic can be changed to elle/demon] iv done a few now, you can also add 3 mods and enhance [either way round now]. Making them probably the best wepon you'll get for doom e.g demon/elle/di/ssi/ml and enhanced to get the SSI upto 40 after imbuing :)

EDIT: Before a patch it also only counted the 2 slayers as one, so demon/elle/di50/ssi40/ml/sl was possible ;)

Thunderz
Ohh thats very nice... there are quite a few demon slayers amongst them :)

Btw... do you know if it is pissible to change the secon slayer prop? If I bring up the imbue menu and chose a new slayer mod it seems to replace the top one... any way to change the bottom one?

And I guess trying to enhance for 40SSI will risk braking the bow?

Thanks

M

Monty Hall

FYI the original Juka's were brown and you needed a tinker to add the second slayer property. Now are the bows you have in their original state?(brown) or have they already been enhanced by a tinker (black).

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI the original Juka's were brown and you needed a tinker to add the second slayer property. Now are the bows you have in their original state?(brown) or have they already been enhanced by a tinker (black).
They are all black but a few of them only has one slayer on them and then there are some just called "An orcish bow" without any slayers on them