• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] N/E Chessy Luna Shop

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am selling my Chesapeake Luna Shop. I have had some offers already but I am willing to hear all that are interested. I would like to sell for out of game money but willing to hear all offers.

The shop can go a tad bit bigger or turned by using the " I wish to resize my house ". I have also used the wall behind the shop for a lot more marble statues and have also had vendors up there using the goza mats. We have started to take down vendors as you see in the picture so we can do a trade over rather quickly so you need not wait long.

You can contact me via ICQ @ 47070659 or by email: [email protected]

I will re-post when an offer has been taken.

Thank you :)

Attachments

Last edited:

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I bid 5 million gold to be paid at a deferred interest rate per a 15 year mortgage agreement that will be backed up by the federal government in a Fannie Mae loan!!

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I bid 5 million gold to be paid at a deferred interest rate per a 15 year mortgage agreement that will be backed up by the federal government in a Fannie Mae loan!!
That is fricken awesome.. LoL .. Wanna be my accountant?

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
No one inquired I decided to pay it forward. I picked a random person for kindness I saw her do during a Luna House fall on Chessy the other night. Congrats to Scarlett. During the madness of a Luna house drop she stayed behind. Saw people pile jumping and trying to take what was on ground. She did not grab a thing. Rather, she went to Luna stables and bought packies and showed back up asking who needed packies. That act of kindness warranted a Pay it forward. She is now the owner of KFC Guild Luna House. :)

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Very nice Aquarius, there should be more people like you arround., and grats to Scarlett!

Thank you very much. I bought this house from ESCU before he left Chessy with the promise I would hold this for him till I was no longer around. When I thought of selling it to go to ATL with him later, I asked how he felt about it. He told me I now owned it. But to hold true to my word, I wanted his permission. With it, I tried to sell it. Didnt work. I am thankful he was ok with the, pay it forward and was kind enough not to get mad.

Thank you for that :) And thank you for the kind words.

~Aqua

And I am not totally out of Chessy. I just moved a few things to ATL. Chessy is always my home :)