• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Mythic Token for 6m

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not true at all... Rizarium made a good deal for that price but only because he found a seller that wanted sell the token at the price... 6 milion is a very low price and not a generous offer :p... I still sell soulstone at 3.5 milions each and they worth 1000 sovereigns... So 6 milions for something that worth 2500 sovereign it's a very low price but as i said before, if you are lucky to find a seller that accept your offer, it's a good deal... And anyway at auction the old token for hodden shroud, charger and soulstone was sold for more than 4 milions if i'm not wrong :)

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not true at all... Rizarium made a good deal for that price but only because he found a seller that wanted sell the token at the price... 6 milion is a very low price and not a generous offer :p... I still sell soulstone at 3.5 milions each and they worth 1000 sovereigns... So 6 milions for something that worth 2500 sovereign it's a very low price but as i said before, if you are lucky to find a seller that accept your offer, it's a good deal... And anyway at auction the old token for hodden shroud, charger and soulstone was sold for more than 4 milions if i'm not wrong :)
I would urge anyone buying a soulstone to use vendor search. They sell for 3m on most vendors.
Well I just bought 7 soul stones at 2m each. I have not paid over 3m for a soul stone since I have returned. I appreciate you thinking that I made a good deal though, but I have actually bought 4 mythic tokens over the last 8 months at 6m.
I don't know why you felt that your 2 copper here would change the prices on siege, but obviously you don't keep up with prices in this case.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well there is no doubt that Siege gold keeps going up in value as more and more people come to play on the shard. I think the 20-1 exchange rate is more like 25 or 28 - 1 now.

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just checked the auctions prices personally, I had just heard from Bo second hand on auction day. Why would someone buy a soul stone for 4.2m? Vendor search has one right now for 3.6m and they will probably be some at 3m again soon.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blame it on "them" on the shard because surely it's not "us". Yeah I know this reply is a meaningless, I just wanted to start a fight with "them" . :devil:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well I don't want change anything... I was only saying my idea about prices that i'm cheking since last 2 years... Probably you made those great deals only because in the last month many prodo player come here and sold everything ( SS, veteran rewards) at lower prices to start asap to make pvp.... We'll see in next months if prices will stay low or they come back at normal value... Anyway i stop here to discuss about prices :)

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So even though this thread trolled to death, I am still looking. If the trolls have scared you, just pm me. Thanks

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here's my troll's worth. I think soulstones should drop down to 100 gold, I mean, why not. It's all about saving someone money, not making money, right ? Love ya Par, why shouldn't the guy with the most castles , pay the least amount of gold for SSs :gee:

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's my troll's worth. I think soulstones should drop down to 100 gold, I mean, why not. It's all about saving someone money, not making money, right ? Love ya Par, why shouldn't the guy with the most castles , pay the least amount of gold for SSs :gee:
Hmmm I guess the guy that bought 2 or 3 of your Orc ships at 6m, but they now worth 2m? I don't see how your brand of sunshine applies here Garth, but I do applaud your trolling skills.:arr:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmmm I guess the guy that bought 2 or 3 of your Orc ships at 6m, but they now worth 2m? I don't see how your brand of sunshine applies here Garth, but I do applaud your trolling skills.:arr:
If I were trying to buy orc ships for 2m, then your obvious offense at my comment would make sense, but I was joking sort or, lesson learned.

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking to buy a mythic token for 6m, and Yes there are 3m soulstones on vendor search.