• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] *Mysticism* Bombard and Plague...

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive noticed bombards chance to paralyze is way,way low. Ive been testing it a bit and can only manage to knock back and paralyze someone once every 30 spells or so and they have 00 magic resist skill.

Plague is no longer an area spell wich to me is fine, but is it intended? It said nothing in the patch notes it was changed that way. And the damage it does for a 40 mana cost spell is weak.(even if you manage to get the chained damage to hit) The initial first damage should be increased ever so slightly.

I liked the way Purge worked before, but not sure if I like this new Purge.

Enchant and Healing stone have too long casting time, especially Enchant.

Any other changes to mysticism seems to be a good one.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sleep is useless now. Plain and simple. Not the changes to it (those are fine; it's whatever) by there should NOT BE "an immunity for XX time." Paralyze (the spell) doesn't get immuned to; so why should sleep?

Purge is change is ok; but shouldn't have an "Immunity" either. When I purged a "No Resist" having mage out of protection; I can't do it again for 8 seconds, and he is back into protection in 1 second and now immune. I purge a Necro Mage in a choke point out of wraith form, 1 second later hes back in, and immune. Why? Whats the point?

Also; you SHOULD be able to be purged from animal form. Its the same as wraith/vampire/etc. form.

Why "Reward" -no resisting spells having- "ALL OFFENSIVE" templates like ninjas with immunities and not being able to be knocked out of their forms?

All of these spells are completely "Negated" (or "Immuned) from having resisting spells. So why are we REWARDING people who don't have resist with "Immunities" ?????

If you are trying to phase out resisting spells even more; you are doing a good job.

Also; Spell Plague needs a much lower timer; or none at all. Blood Oath has no "cool down" timer and can be casted back to back. Spell Plague isn't NEARLY as powerful, and has a ridicioulous timer. Why?

Also; while we are tweaking things; can we make the "Spell Trigger" timer lower too? 1 Minute is MORE than enough. I understand you don't wanna "spam" no casted spells; but you DO have to cast the Spell Trigger spell and click a menu. So that + 5 Minutes cool down = Lame :(

I am glad you are tweaking and listening to the players though. So take my thoughts and ideas into consideration.

Immunities = Wrong
Resisting Spells = Immunites (Without being "Immune")

Let's make resist more attractive; not a thing of the past! :thumbup1:

EDIT:
Purge Magic "DAMAGE" does...

20 Damage (0 Phys/Fire/Cold/Pois/Energy) (Full Effect)
8 Damage (60 Phys/Fire/Cold/Pois/Energy) (Full Effect) (cursed player)
6 Damage (70 Phys/Fire/Cold/Pois/Energy) (Full Effect)

Skill (Resisting Spells) Doesn't Seem to matter for damage.
(Tested both 0 resist and 120. No Difference)

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do agree on the immunities, seems like its only something that affects mysticists in a bad way, magery or necro doesnt have any spells that people get immune to(?)

If taking away the immunity thing is out of the question at least add them to the other casting classes(?) Paralyze and Blood Oath for instance. At least make it more fair.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do agree on the immunities, seems like its only something that affects mysticists in a bad way, magery or necro doesnt have any spells that people get immune to(?)

If taking away the immunity thing is out of the question at least add them to the other casting classes(?) Paralyze and Blood Oath for instance. At least make it more fair.
You want to fix something by nerfing what's not overpowered?

"Can I have immunity to moving shot? or since now I have immunity to moving shot I should have immunity to all specials at least this way at least you make it more fair." See something wrong with the statement?

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You want to fix something by nerfing what's not overpowered?

"Can I have immunity to moving shot? or since now I have immunity to moving shot I should have immunity to all specials at least this way at least you make it more fair." See something wrong with the statement?

Dont think you understood my statement, Preferably they should remove the immunities. But if they wont do it I prefer they give all casters the immunity "system" rather then just keeping it for mysticist's only because they dont want to turn off the immunity.

Dont know where I said nerf moving shot or special moves in general...but guess some people like putting words in other peoples mouths.

Immunity is something that could work in the game....if it was implemented into magic resist skill etc.. But the way it is on test center now...Eeww.