• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] Mystic Thrower template suggestions ?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
As subject line reads, I would appreciate if anyone could share some suggestions for a Mystic Thrower template. I am looking for this template to lean in favor of being a Thrower than the other way around.

First - looking for skill point breakdown.

Second - very general suggestion on stats.. particularly the balance between mana and stamina.

Thank you in advance for all suggestions and advice.

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine is kinda old - has 260 stats => 110 / 120 / 30 (STR / DEX / INT) - should probably re-work this - is on the list for a 'good' while ;-)
Suit is also pretty old -made from stone and imbued only (!) => 122 / 163 / 45 (HP / stamina / mana) - 52 LMC

120 throwing
120 focus
110 tactics (+10)
100 anatomy (scrolled for 120)
90 mysticism (+30 on jewels)
90 chivalry (scrolled for 120)
90 healing (scrolled for 120)

=> super solid - three methods to heal - so is rather 'tough' unless I do something stupid

A mix of soul glaives - imbued with a set of super slayers AND spell channeling as well as looted ones where I have to cast "enchant" for the "on the fly imbuing" of spell channeling. Colossus and mass sleep are your biggest 'friends' ...

Overall - many compromises all over the template but a lot of fun vs. the 'right' opponents ... (haven't used the guy yet in the current invasions but remember to have used it back in the 2017 event.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think you can drop healing completely and use healing stone and HLL on soul glaive. You should not equip a shield with throwing due to the hci penalty anyway, meaning you will always have one free hand for the stone.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try this one
50 bushido
70 throwing
120 magery
120 mystic
120 focus
120 anatomy
120 tactics

Use - mage weapon, fly around as garg and throw RC to tank. honor target, go ham with AI. Use magery/myst for healing.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have 90 str, 125 dex, 10 int base on mine
(Look for str and dex/stam gear. Str 125 for max range, and wanna hit at least 180 stam)

100 throw
60 tactics
80 chiv
40 necro
90 anat
90 healing
100 mystic
100 focus
Rest in ss