• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystic Garden Monthly Mini Event Sunday March 9th 8 - 10pm est

G

(Located in Malas. 108 49'N 42 15E)
Date: Sunday, March 9th
Time: 8 - 10pm est
Free Repairs will be available inside the main house (The house to the west) and there will be two games with prizes.

Game One - The first 50 visitors will be given bags with a rune in it. Around 8:30 est we'll tell everyone to recall to their rune. Six runes are winners. At those 6 runes, you'll find one of my guildmates (Ishtar, Ramses, or Aulbrey) and they'll give you your prize. The prizes for game one are Gold Skulls, 100k gold checks, & commodity deeds filled with 10k arrows.
(This game takes the place of the raffles we had last month, as there were issues)

Game Two - Think of it as a mini scavenger hunt. I'll ask for a certain item & the first person to find it and put it in a trade window with me, will win. Prizes for this game will include Powder of fort, Runebook Sets, Bolts of pure white cloth, Gold Skulls, Set of the three 110 taming powerscrolls, Sentinel's guard shield, An aos blessed cloak & more.

There will be tables setup to relax and chat in between games and a vendor with free food and drinks. So I hope everyone will come out & hang out with HRA!

- The recall rune vendor is stocked with runes marked in various locations around our two vendor houses for the games so your rune wont be blocked! i suggest everyone grab them. -
-I also suggest everyone have recall scrolls, tithing points, lrc or regs so they'll be able to take part in the games -

G

I really respect players like you who do these kinds of things. Keep up the good work.

I

imported_Ishtar

She put in a lot of work! I'm looking forward to it as well!

G

Kero rocks!

I would totally be here if I didn't have a previous engagement. So ten of you must go in my absence. Or something.

Yes.

G

yay its national mass---- day! happy birffday vaen. ill give you birthday punches.. and maybe kicks. =P

I

imported_Ishtar

For all who went to this event, thank you for the participation! We hope you all enjoyed all the hard work Kero put into this. All of us are greatful for the support and donations, stay tuned for the next one along with other future Hand of Ra Sponsored events!

G

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves last night.
I'll be holding the next Mystic Garden sponsored mini event towards the middle or end of April. The date will be posted around the shop as soon as its decided.

I

imported_Ishtar

Kero keep up the hard work, though the guild helps 99% of the work is Kero! Remember for those that attend she is the driving force behind these events!