• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Mystic Archers viable pvm choice?

J

jambo

I am curious. I stopped playing around the time AOS came out. And then I started up again when ML came out for about a month... I was just wondering if this build is viable to kill critters to get away from the boring ABC archery...Current build is off of the powerscrolls I have atm:

110 Archery
120 Focus
100 Anatomy
100 Tactics
100 Healing
100 Mystic
70 Chivalry

I can do changes, that is why I am asking before I get too involved with it. I dont have any gear other than a Dryad bow +5 Archery oh and a 100% lrc suit I got donated (thank you imbuing!) I play on Atlantic, any suggestions would be nice!

Thanks!

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back. What critters are you trying to kill? You should be able to solo most if not all of the SA mini-spawns with that setup. It may not be the fastest though. The only thing(s) to remember are that your mana regen will be low so you'll want mana leach on your bow, and if you case rising colossus you can't be mounted because it takes up 5 control slots.

However, that character would be good enough to farm up essences and other ingredients you could sell to buy better gear/power scrolls.

J

jambo

I will do changes. That is the current template I can do atm. I just reached 115 focus, and I plan on getting a scroll for mystic first when I can start farming. I just got a ring of vile for free (I know noob item) but it is helping boost dex, along with a Jackal's collar.

I plan on doing 120 Archery Mystic Focus. My next question is, should I stop tactics at 90? Or keep going? And do I need more than 80 healing?

J

jambo

I was also thinking. I may drop Healing and Anatomy for Necromancy. Questionable about the second skill. Should I just leave Anatomy for the extra damage? Or pick up resist? From what I've noticed I can pretty much kite anything out there. And with Necromancy I will always be doing what I normally do, and that is hitting things, so therefore I will be healing ALOT more than I do with healing.

I was thinking either leave anatomy in there, or pick up resist or spirit speaking...Not sure.