• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] My T-map location is under a house??

Frodo Baggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was out cleaning up some maps and one location I get the following message after I start to dig
"You stop digging because you can not see the correct location"
My guess is that the location is under the house - I have tried to use circle of transperancy but that doesn't work - I get the same message
I have tried to target the house sign (I think that was how we did it a few years back) but that doesn't work either
Any suggestions???

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had some line of sight issues with treasure maps due to uneven land between me and the treasure site. Maybe try move to different locations although perhaps you have allready done so. Other than that just put the map away for a couple weeks and the location will change

D

Dingas

Ya just wait the few weeks until the location resets, I played with the LOS of a few maps and got them to dig up, only to not be able to loot it due to LOS being under a house.