• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My suggestions to the dev team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you don't have the money, but still want to scroll up, you are forced. There is no other way to obtain scrolls.

You can do doom or any of the new dungeons and sell the arites you get to buy power scrolls

I never said I stand still and let myself kill. Usually I try to get away and about 50% of all attacks I manage to escape.
As I said before, the net gain is usually higher. So there is no point in not coming back (except for spawns, since a spawn already brought to level 3 or 4 usually gets finished by the one who drove me away (or killed me)).
And quite often it's a zerg anyway, so it's no point in fighting back. Thus escape is the only choice...

Well even if you run your playing with me. I get to chase you to death and that can be good fun for a PK

There is nothing to get over it. As I wrote before, I do spawns in fel. And once in a while I'm lucky and I'm able to finish a spawn without PK interruption.

That's the winning spirit! If more people thought like that they would not be so scared to come to fel. Determination will win you your scrolls eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.