• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My second 120 tamer

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I finally finished her. She has 120 Tame, Vet, Lore, 110 Mage, Med, Eval, and the last little bit in Focus until I decide to get some more scrolls.

U

uoBuoY

2 - 120s...a true sign of dementia!
And I know 'cause I been there!

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats!

WOW - I've been doing GGS only since about 107 because I just can't seem to gain otherwise. I'm at 110.4 now, GGS'ing away.

What's your secret?! (If it's to play 20 hours a day, I just can't do that!) :p

5% Luck

Congrats!

WOW - I've been doing GGS only since about 107 because I just can't seem to gain otherwise. I'm at 110.4 now, GGS'ing away.

What's your secret?! (If it's to play 20 hours a day, I just can't do that!) :p
My favorite past 105 is cus in the weald. Searching for and finding the rarer colors is always a lot of fun. Plus checking stats and upgrading my and my friends pets is nice to do as well. See since they drop karma killing thme its better to tame them and set them on a wild /para cu and release just before they die. That way you dont lose karma and you get full loots from the corps.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just tamed stuff to try find good pets. Was taming greater dragons for people with her, too. Tamed lots of cu sidhe and a few unicorns a day. Did that until about 115 (I know a lot of that was probably GGS. I was busy with RL during those months and didn't really bother actually working her much). Then I tried to go out taming unicorns like I did with my first tamer (way back when). I didn't get anything outside of the GGS after hours of taming for several days. I think something may be broke right now with taming at high levels.

So, unfortunately, I did have to finally resort to stripping her of all skills, but the taming, and going out after unicorn every 11-14 hours for GGS. I was pretty fed up at that point.

So no secret. Just irritated with not getting real gains like I should have.

I did find out, if you mount a pet you have tamed, then dismount it in a few, It will be on the follow command. I'm not sure when they put that in. I only figured it out cause I couldn't command the unicorns after taming and would ride them to my house so I could release them off the server.