• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Return To Uo (part Deux)

Cain

Retired UO Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cain submitted a new Article:

My Return To Uo

I was watching Youtube not too long ago when I inadvertently stumbled across a UO video. It brought back many memories and had me thinking about UO for a couple of days. I remembered my favorite times during the early years and also remembered all the reasons that caused me to quit. After much deliberation, I decided to make a return. After all, no one ever truly quits UO, they just take a break.

The next thing I had to ponder upon was possibly the most important. What shard should I play on? My home shard of Catskills still has my characters but I was not worried about that. Characters are easy to build as are beginner suits. What was truly important was the location. It would need to...
Read more about this article here...

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmmm, they go to a selling thread from 2008 on Tapatalk. The plot thickens . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cain

Retired UO Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am glad to see it working finally!