• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Return Policy

F

FDAU

Looter the simple fact is he's a crybaby. He has to do stupid things like look up a words definition when he feels wrong about something.

It's called slang bth just cuz your probably as old as your mentor fred doesnt give you an excuse. You post **** like that and think its funny because people use a word in a different context? You are seriously a very sad individual
On the contrary my dear sieg. He was saying I was wrong. I simply showed him differently. As for being a "crybaby" whatever you need to tell yourself I know its tough trying to live down your rep so I don't mind. As for age I just turned 36 so yeah im gettin up there not quite Fred status yet most days I can go without my cane.

L

landon27

Look if someone drops there suit its your choice to give it back or not. Keep this in mind if you don't give it they will be out of pvp for a bit giving you less people to fight. Also if you lose your suit they prob won't give it back, you never know when insurance will fail on you. I give everything back when I get it gives you a rep of being a honest person and being honest may get you farther, not giving it back does not make you dishonest just selfish. But everyone should watch there gold and if you lose something and they won't give it back there is nothing you can do So play the game have fun and if things don't go your way just push forward.
Landon

S

Still Frame

On the contrary my dear sieg. He was saying I was wrong. I simply showed him differently. As for being a "crybaby" whatever you need to tell yourself I know its tough trying to live down your rep so I don't mind. As for Lage I just turned 36 so yeah im gettin up there not quite Fred status yet most days I can go without my cane.
Lol, my "reputation" what about it? I've shown plenty of times that i no longer run it. Same thing as malador, i dont see you calling him out every time he psots. People change, get used to it

F

FDAU

Mal has shown countless screenshots with the bank deposit. You have yet to do so. Anyone can turn **** off and scroll journal. Theres also that reputation of a guild hopper and general kiss ass which is what I was actually refering to.

Here are a few examples of a proper screenshot. I know your having a hard time understanding so study closely.

Solo raiding a haxz rat spawn.

Running a noob BC tammer into his buddies. They still dont know where that gheal key is apparently.

Any questions??

Not bad for a guy that never leaves yew huh?

S

Still Frame

Hayley i dont know very well, the other one i believe is messiah? I could be wrong but not the best player or healer.

The first picture i doubt, your map isnt logged in which could be said as "turning something off" and last i checked your archer cant bleed so someone else is obviously fighting out there. Moto is bled, and you did your typical 1 shot claim ownage.

S

Still Frame

Mal has shown countless screenshots with the bank deposit. You have yet to do so. Any questions??
If i haven't then you're dumber than i thought. These have all been posted here before you must conveniently always miss them.

Some of those kills take even less skill than a pot shot archer but whatever they're there just for you pal. 18 of them with unregistered uoassist open and showing. There's way more but i dont have the time to upload any and i think i proved my point without them.

Have a nice day, i'm off to work until midnight then i will troll here for some time while i write my brit lit paper then bed for work noon-10 tomorrow woo! siegs a winner irl! :(

S

Still Frame

i'm sorry, i noticed 1 that didnt have uoassist in it but i have one seconds after it where i stealthed away and checked my journal because the game told me kadaj was now a murdered...but he was at 9 counts. I got the same message on epsilon when he hit 10. Anyone else noticing this happening?

D

Damm Looter

Mal has shown countless screenshots with the bank deposit. You have yet to do so. Anyone can turn **** off and scroll journal. Theres also that reputation of a guild hopper and general kiss ass which is what I was actually refering to.

Here are a few examples of a proper screenshot. I know your having a hard time understanding so study closely.

Solo raiding a haxz rat spawn.

Running a noob BC tammer into his buddies. They still dont know where that gheal key is apparently.

Any questions??

Not bad for a guy that never leaves yew huh?
I have a question. If you are SO LEET why are you hidden in every screen shot? Waiting for the spawn to get people down so you can killshot them? I'm sure in the one where moto is less than 1/2 life you popped out for the killshot.Probibly took a screenie of the gold deposit too.

Well done, I am impressed.

You should join the RK crew, seems right up your ally.

F

FDAU

Are you a complete tard? First what spawn is there at he entrance of fire? I hid to get the screeen shot off and avoid the flamestrike and exp that were being cast on me (rather than the heal on their guildmate rofl) Second it seemed to annoy the 8 or so hacks on the island when i killed their ass buddy so again I broke a hide to lose spawn and hax aggro. Third takin the "popshot/killshot seldome drains my mana that low. Try again next time loot.
Seig the bleeding idjut was from the BC who had arrived but i asure you little buddy that I was the only pwnt there.

D

Damm Looter

Are you a complete tard? First what spawn is there at he entrance of fire? I hid to get the screeen shot off and avoid the flamestrike and exp that were being cast on me (rather than the heal on their guildmate rofl) Second it seemed to annoy the 8 or so hacks on the island when i killed their ass buddy so again I broke a hide to lose spawn and hax aggro. Third takin the "popshot/killshot seldome drains my mana that low. Try again next time loot.
Seig the bleeding idjut was from the BC who had arrived but i asure you little buddy that I was the only pwnt there.
I must be a tard because I don't see anywhere in any of my posts where I said there was spawn at the entrance to fire. Can you point it out to me?

I may be a tard but not to the point that my mentality is too low to type a post without calling someone names which you seem to have to do in all your posts.Maybe you should get out your dictionary some more and maybe you wont have to resort to the childish namecalling.

Also Moto is BCF so I highly doubt that he was bled by anyone in BC

M

Malador

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This smack 2 (smāk) Pronunciation Key
n.

A distinctive flavor or taste.
A suggestion or trace.
A small amount; a smattering.

intr.v. smacked, smack·ing, smacks

To have a distinctive flavor or taste. Used with of.
To give an indication; be suggestive. Often used with of: "an agenda that does not smack of compromise" (Time).

[Middle English, from Old English smæc.]

Is English your first language??? Its hardly "new age" rofl. Like you said it would be best if you didn't say another word.

Here's another lesson.

The post I quoted smacks of you trying not to look like an idiot.

I will start charging for further lessons. PM me for rates.

Looter I played UO @10 hours this week how many do I have to play to be considered logged in long enough? Just because there are those that cheat doesn't mean we should just "go along" with it. Call the bastards on it every chance ya get. I know I will. If you don't like it skip over my posts. Not that hard meatshield.

BTHKiller Improving the Lexicon of the GL Stratics Community with every post.
I got it when you said it.

M

Malador

God your an idiot. Where to start

1. I joined BC for the simple fact that they don't run ittps
This is untrue. IF you assume 20% of the uo population is using some kind of itpp then you have to assume or believe that 20% of BC is using them as well. It is simple statistics.

2. there is hardly ever the big #s everyone claims in BC ( I am guilty of claiming this myself in the past)
Another untruth. BC logs over 20 most nights. You might not have them all guilded but every time BC is in the field someplace BCF is with them as is SA. Yout vent shows you numbers so quit making stupid claims to the contrary.

3.You can ask some of your guildies if I am as you claim "a meat shield" when I will come and fight them 1v4 and they claim ownage because they all dump on me LOL ask disturbed if I am full of BS on that.
If you have to ask him to query his guild mates then you are a meat shield.

4.I don't cry every time I die to someone running ittps I improvise and overcome. (something they taught me in the army)
Actually you have your acronyms mixed up. The US Marines are taught to Improvise, Adapt and Overcome, not the army.

Seems to me that calling them out on their ittps has no effect on anything as I have seen from your posts.
Seems the same to me but that is his business not yours.

Correct me if I am wrong but posting about it in EVERY thread is nothing but incessive whineing and goes nowhere.
Your wrong. If nothing else it leads to some heated discussion.

If people in Ohio can't get past the little things in life like this it is no wonder they get "smacked down" as you would say or would it be "tilting windmills"
It is smack, smacks or smacked genius. It means your post "smacks of" (suggests) stupidy.

D

Damm Looter

God your an idiot. Where to start

This is untrue. IF you assume 20% of the uo population is using some kind of itpp then you have to assume or believe that 20% of BC is using them as well. It is simple statistics.

Another untruth. BC logs over 20 most nights. You might not have them all guilded but every time BC is in the field someplace BCF is with them as is SA. Yout vent shows you numbers so quit making stupid claims to the contrary.

If you have to ask him to query his guild mates then you are a meat shield.

Actually you have your acronyms mixed up. The US Marines are taught to Improvise, Adapt and Overcome, not the army.

Seems the same to me but that is his business not yours.

Your wrong. If nothing else it leads to some heated discussion.

It is smack, smacks or smacked genius. It means your post "smacks of" (suggests) stupidy.
LMAO Mal you really take the cake, typical Mal post

1.when did I ever post or say 20% of the ppl use ittps?As far as BC using them I have never heard anything mentioned in vent and the day I do I will no longer be BC.(not because I get booted like someone for using them)*cough*Mal

2.say what you want about #s everyone always has and always will.Some nights I log in and see 3 - 4 names in vent, some nights 20-30.Ususally on the lower side.

3.seems to me whenever someone is in a guild that can't compete in the field they sit at the Yew gate and call the ones that actually do spawns and field fight meatshields. Have your buddy FDAU look up meatshield in his dictionary.

4.I served in the Army A co 15th Engineer Batallion in Ft Lewis.Have you ever served in the military especially the Army to post that I am mixed up? Either you know nothing or I was really in the Marines for all those years and I was mixed up and thought I was in the Army.

5.If it is posted on these boards then it is public discussion and makes it everyones buisness.I have definatly seen an improvement in the game as a result of all his incessive whineing "NOT"

6. Heated discussions huh? Hmmmm or do really mean it may open a possible loophole to condone you for your past actions???

7.The only smack you know about is the sound your lips make when your kissing someones ass on these boards to try and get yourself a new pal.If you defend FDAU and kiss his ass maybe he will stop mentioning your past actions LOL

Nice post Mal!! once again you show your ignorance.Maybe you should see if they have something to help you with your posts after all that seems to be your way of playstyle.

F

FDAU

I must be a tard because I don't see anywhere in any of my posts where I said there was spawn at the entrance to fire. Can you point it out to me?

I may be a tard but not to the point that my mentality is too low to type a post without calling someone names which you seem to have to do in all your posts.Maybe you should get out your dictionary some more and maybe you wont have to resort to the childish namecalling.

Also Moto is BCF so I highly doubt that he was bled by anyone in BC
I believe you said all my kills were waiting for the spawn to get people to half life whichiis why I questioned the fire entrance spawn. It was a haxz spawn so I will assume a haxz bled him. Any other questions? Or are you done looking foolish. BTW mal has no reason or NEED to defend me from the likes of you. Your a typical BC boardwarrior low on brainpower high on spin. Keep trying though.

M

Malador

LMAO at typical meatshield # 4002's mindless and ignorant response

1.when did I ever post or say 20% of the ppl use ittps?As far as BC using them I have never heard anything mentioned in vent and the day I do I will no longer be BC.(not because I get booted like someone for using them)*cough*Mal
You didnt. I would assume statistics are beyond your capability or understanding so I appologize for introducing the concept. You said

1. I joined BC for the simple fact that they don't run ittps
It is not a fact, simple or complex. It is not even remotely true. I pulled the 20% number out of my ass. I have no idea what percentage of the people playing uo are cheating, but whatever that number is, roughly that percentage are cheating across the board in every guild.

That is a "fact".

2.say what you want about #s everyone always has and always will.Some nights I log in and see 3 - 4 names in vent, some nights 20-30.Ususally on the lower side.
Last night at midnight there were 17 in vent. That is a bit low and I check the numbers every night so I can see if it will be possible to pk someone without getting uber ganked.

3.seems to me whenever someone is in a guild that can't compete in the field they sit at the Yew gate and call the ones that actually do spawns and field fight meatshields. Have your buddy FDAU look up meatshield in his dictionary.
You are what you are. Get over it or choose a smaller guild.

4.I served in the Army A co 15th Engineer Batallion in Ft Lewis.Have you ever served in the military especially the Army to post that I am mixed up? Either you know nothing or I was really in the Marines for all those years and I was mixed up and thought I was in the Army.
Yes I did have service. You might have had a unit moto that matched the marine corp moto but that is a marine corp moto and it has an acronym. Get over this too. Tell your commander he should rethink your company moto.

5.If it is posted on these boards then it is public discussion and makes it everyones buisness.I have definatly seen an improvement in the game as a result of all his incessive whineing "NOT"
Certainly it is open for discusion. Telling him to stop whining is not discussion. I will continue your education in pms on this subject for 1000000 gold if you wish.

6. Heated discussions huh? Hmmmm or do really mean it may open a possible loophole to condone you for your past actions???
I do not ask for nor need loopholes and I meant it opens up heated discussion.

7.The only smack you know about is the sound your lips make when your kissing someones ass on these boards to try and get yourself a new pal.If you defend FDAU and kiss his ass maybe he will stop mentioning your past actions LOL
I think you will find if you ask around that kissing ass is not a concept I even understand. While I dont think BTH and I will become best buds or anything I do agree with him.

Nice post Mal!! once again you show your ignorance.Maybe you should see if they have something to help you with your posts after all that seems to be your way of playstyle.
Yea I should get some lessons cause last night I didnt help several tdr try to take a spawn from BC. I didnt kill 4 BC before 5 BC all synced on me. I did not make 30k - 40k from BC in several minutes and laugh my ass off doing it. Would you like to teach me. I ask because your such a good boardwarrior?

S

Still Frame

I'm not going to argue much with your screenshot but you cant deny that not being looged into map could be seen as hiding it. I typically dont open map if im not using it because its not worth the extra lag. I dont typically count a "solo" raid from someone with hiding but thats just my definition. It seems more or less to me waiting for pot shots. But you 2v1 shot i cant say anything against so congrats. Nice to see you log on from time to time

D

Damm Looter

You didnt. I would assume statistics are beyond your capability or understanding so I appologize for introducing the concept. You said

It is not a fact, simple or complex. It is not even remotely true. I pulled the 20% number out of my ass. I have no idea what percentage of the people playing uo are cheating, but whatever that number is, roughly that percentage are cheating across the board in every guild.

That is a "fact".

Last night at midnight there were 17 in vent. That is a bit low and I check the numbers every night so I can see if it will be possible to pk someone without getting uber ganked.

You are what you are. Get over it or choose a smaller guild.

Yes I did have service. You might have had a unit moto that matched the marine corp moto but that is a marine corp moto and it has an acronym. Get over this too. Tell your commander he should rethink your company moto.

Certainly it is open for discusion. Telling him to stop whining is not discussion. I will continue your education in pms on this subject for 1000000 gold if you wish.

I do not ask for nor need loopholes and I meant it opens up heated discussion.

I think you will find if you ask around that kissing ass is not a concept I even understand. While I dont think BTH and I will become best buds or anything I do agree with him.

Yea I should get some lessons cause last night I didnt help several tdr try to take a spawn from BC. I didnt kill 4 BC before 5 BC all synced on me. I did not make 30k - 40k from BC in several minutes and laugh my ass off doing it. Would you like to teach me. I ask because your such a good boardwarrior?
WOW!! You really are ignorant! Next time you go pulling statistics and #s out of your ass maybe you should grab ahold of your head and pull it out your ass too. If your pulling #s out of your ass how can you say that is a fact?? While you are pondering that maybe you should contact the US Army and tell them that the Engineers can no longer use that moto.I know everyone in a guild bigger than FHP is meatshields because you say so right? Maybe if your sorry ass could play the game on the level you wouldn't have been booted from a larger guild and you wouldn't have to be so bitter about others in that guild so take your own advice and get over it! pancakes about people running ittps and accusing everyone is not discussion it is what it is, whineing and pancakes.I havn't seen a post yet that changed the way people cheat, Have you??You agree with him about what ? the cheaters ,LOL your one of them !!!! that right there shows your ignorance.I'm sure you owned soooo many people last night .Please,tell us some more tales of your bravery and your uber tactics I am sure everyone is impressed.I never claimed I was a boardwarrior did I? Unlike you I dont troll these boards looking to argue with everyone over ignorant crap.

M

Malador

WOW!! You really are ignorant! Next time you go pulling statistics and #s out of your ass maybe you should grab ahold of your head and pull it out your ass too. If your pulling #s out of your ass how can you say that is a fact?? While you are pondering that maybe you should contact the US Army and tell them that the Engineers can no longer use that moto.I know everyone in a guild bigger than FHP is meatshields because you say so right? Maybe if your sorry ass could play the game on the level you wouldn't have been booted from a larger guild and you wouldn't have to be so bitter about others in that guild so take your own advice and get over it! pancakes about people running ittps and accusing everyone is not discussion it is what it is, whineing and pancakes.I havn't seen a post yet that changed the way people cheat, Have you??You agree with him about what ? the cheaters ,LOL your one of them !!!! that right there shows your ignorance.I'm sure you owned soooo many people last night .Please,tell us some more tales of your bravery and your uber tactics I am sure everyone is impressed.I never claimed I was a boardwarrior did I? Unlike you I dont troll these boards looking to argue with everyone over ignorant crap.

Can you read at least at a 6th grade level cause I just had my daughter read it and she got it. What it said is that no matter what the percentage of cheaters is it will be the same or close to it for all groups sampled. Sorry I expected you to at least understand something my 6th grader can grasp.

Actually the US Army Corp of Engineers motto is "ESSAYONS," from French "Let us try." You must be talking about a subordinate unit motto. Every unit has one and it sounds like your company has stolen the marine corp motto. For instance the 35th signal bridgade motto is "Utmost of our Ability" but the 204th mi battalion motto is "SILENTLY WE DEFEND". Let me know if I can school you some more in this.

Look man, everyone who is not in BC knows your a meatshield. Get over it.

Why is it every time I disagree with some idiot and he just happens to be in BC I am bitter?

As far as change goes, have you noticed the pictures I post? For three years I have not posted my tool bar primarily to **** off the person you think I am kissing up to. Discussion of cheaters has caused me to change that. So yet again you are wrong.

I agree with him that your a tard.

C

Cut Thr0at

im soo sorry to tell everyone. Deception and Damien are coming back with an army =/ im sorry UO .. Pwnt I LOVE YOU! well probably end up just having all our friends come your way. if not well ally or something. the game is not ready for who we have coming with us=(.. so please reply and talk your **** TDR or whoever, but just please wait till were back.. TY

Love Always,
Papa Deception

H

hydro

im soo sorry to tell everyone. Deception and Damien are coming back with an army =/ im sorry UO .. Pwnt I LOVE YOU! well probably end up just having all our friends come your way. if not well ally or something. the game is not ready for who we have coming with us=(.. so please reply and talk your **** TDR or whoever, but just please wait till were back.. TY

Love Always,
Papa Deception

LOL.. you talking bout damein the ubber runner??

C

Cut Thr0at

lmao man we must be talking about two different people cuz damien was one of the best mages on this game.. so sir. plz dont call anyone a runner just yet cuz when were back with the crew ull be the one running or hiding in your house sir.. be back soon =)

p.s. i like that flag you have up i head to iraq for a six month tour next month

C

Craklord

lmao man we must be talking about two different people cuz damien was one of the best mages on this game.. so sir. plz dont call anyone a runner just yet cuz when were back with the crew ull be the one running or hiding in your house sir.. be back soon =)

p.s. i like that flag you have up i head to iraq for a six month tour next month
LOL PLZ PLZ tell me its not the same guy who was in what was in 187? if so LAWL......

S

Still Frame

Damien was decent as a mage but when it came to dueling he was a little cheap with hld and hitspells

D

Damm Looter

Can you read at least at a 6th grade level cause I just had my daughter read it and she got it. What it said is that no matter what the percentage of cheaters is it will be the same or close to it for all groups sampled. Sorry I expected you to at least understand something my 6th grader can grasp.

Actually the US Army Corp of Engineers motto is "ESSAYONS," from French "Let us try." You must be talking about a subordinate unit motto. Every unit has one and it sounds like your company has stolen the marine corp motto. For instance the 35th signal bridgade motto is "Utmost of our Ability" but the 204th mi battalion motto is "SILENTLY WE DEFEND". Let me know if I can school you some more in this.

Look man, everyone who is not in BC knows your a meatshield. Get over it.

Why is it every time I disagree with some idiot and he just happens to be in BC I am bitter?

As far as change goes, have you noticed the pictures I post? For three years I have not posted my tool bar primarily to **** off the person you think I am kissing up to. Discussion of cheaters has caused me to change that. So yet again you are wrong.

I agree with him that your a tard.
I understood it,I'm just saying you pull #s out of your ass and you start saying its a fact that this many people in guilds cheat whan you have no clue.I guess because there is maybe 5 or 6 in FHP and you are one of them your theory may be correct. The only fact is that YOU are a cheater and you made that public yourself.who is the tard??

As far as the Army thing goes,who fking cares? I stated it was something I learned in the Army.No where in my post did I say it was my units moto did I?But yet your arrogance shows on that so who is the ftard that cant read?How long did it take you to look that stuff up?I know,I know,you know everything.Schooling someone is more than looking stuff up on the internet.Would you like me to start throwing stuff out there too?Anyone can do it even your 6th grader.So don't try to pass off that you are intelligent because you quoted something off the net.

Maybe running your mouth about everyone that posts that is in BC has something to do with people telling you your bitter.Evere think of that?

I really don't care about your screenies and I don't care about what you have done to **** off someone.

Unlike others I'm not going to keep going with with ignorant arguement because you are a waste of my time because it is pointless to argue with a halfwit that thinks he knows everything.

I love the ignorant people that get on here trying to make themselves sound like they are so intelligent and try to calim they are above everyone else.Those are the ones who have no life and feel they can hide behind a keyboard and be somebody important for once in their life.

M

Malador

I understood it,I'm just saying you pull #s out of your ass and you start saying its a fact that this many people in guilds cheat whan you have no clue.I guess because there is maybe 5 or 6 in FHP and you are one of them your theory may be correct. The only fact is that YOU are a cheater and you made that public yourself.who is the tard??
You still did not get it.

Instead of simply saying I dont understand you turn to illegal accusations you cannot prove. Go look up the word fact before you use it.

As far as the Army thing goes,who fking cares? I stated it was something I learned in the Army.No where in my post did I say it was my units moto did I?But yet your arrogance shows on that so who is the ftard that cant read?How long did it take you to look that stuff up?I know,I know,you know everything.Schooling someone is more than looking stuff up on the internet.Would you like me to start throwing stuff out there too?Anyone can do it even your 6th grader.So don't try to pass off that you are intelligent because you quoted something off the net.
You apparently cared as you were the one that brought the subject up. Maybe in the future if you dont care you should not talk about it in a public forum.

Your right my 6th grader is intelligent enough to gather information before making statements she cannot back up. You should try it next time before you make inaccurate claims.

Maybe running your mouth about everyone that posts that is in BC has something to do with people telling you your bitter.Evere think of that?
Maybe it has to do with morons that cannot think of a valid argument to back up thier claims.

I really don't care about your screenies and I don't care about what you have done to **** off someone.
yet the reason my screenies show my tool bar is because of people like BTH. So contrary to your stated claim his influance has effected change.

Unlike others I'm not going to keep going with with ignorant arguement because you are a waste of my time because it is pointless to argue with a halfwit that thinks he knows everything.
Translation: I have lost this battle so I will bow out before I look more foolish.

I love the ignorant people that get on here trying to make themselves sound like they are so intelligent and try to calim they are above everyone else.Those are the ones who have no life and feel they can hide behind a keyboard and be somebody important for once in their life.
You should tatoo this on inside of your eyelids.

D

Damm Looter

You still did not get it.

Instead of simply saying I dont understand you turn to illegal accusations you cannot prove. Go look up the word fact before you use it.

You apparently cared as you were the one that brought the subject up. Maybe in the future if you dont care you should not talk about it in a public forum.

Your right my 6th grader is intelligent enough to gather information before making statements she cannot back up. You should try it next time before you make inaccurate claims.

Maybe it has to do with morons that cannot think of a valid argument to back up thier claims.

yet the reason my screenies show my tool bar is because of people like BTH. So contrary to your stated claim his influance has effected change.

Translation: I have lost this battle so I will bow out before I look more foolish.

You should tatoo this on inside of your eyelids.
LOL ,You are so right Mal you are a GOD!!!! I bow to you almighty MAL Here is something for you to think about.You sit on here for hours argueing stupid sh*t trying to make yourself look intelligent and probibly the only time you spend with your 6th grade daughter is to ask her about your post on here.Your right I'll bow out so maybe your sorry ass will stfu with your moronic trolling and maybe you will go spend time with your kid.

M

Malador

LOL ,You are so right Mal you are a GOD!!!! I bow to you almighty MAL Here is something for you to think about.You sit on here for hours argueing stupid sh*t trying to make yourself look intelligent and probibly the only time you spend with your 6th grade daughter is to ask her about your post on here.Your right I'll bow out so maybe your sorry ass will stfu with your moronic trolling and maybe you will go spend time with your kid.
Your worship is noted and your ignorance is forgiven.