• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Return Policy

M

Medicx2x

Well, I'm speaking for myself and not TDR so don't hold this against others in my guild. If you drop items wether it be an orny, armor piece, jewlery - the chances of you getting it back are extremely rare kinda like a sightin' of a unicorn. When I droped my armor a year ago haha yeah well we all know how that goes. So let me apologize to those before hand like my good friend Rub Meh Belly from Haxs. Sorry mate, but no pass go.

love you so very much.
medic.
PS. (Doesn't hurt to ask for it back though)

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't hurt to ask for it back, hm. To what feed your ego? For you to be like HAHA no. Just because some sort of wrong was done to you a year ago, doesn't mean you have to be the littler person and be like haha how's it feel. Karma comes back and gets around (pun intended). So for your sake, I hope you don't drop anything anytime soon.

M

Medicx2x

lol whats the point of you even playing this game? to try and find some boy to become your virtual boyfriend cause you can't find anyone via outside reality lol! congrats. go fill some BODS! and hunt some monsters! and my ego that you speak lol yeah i'm feeding it alright rather be known as "haxer" than a wh0re that takes naked pictures for some FS! lawlz.

F

FireCrazy

I can kind of undertand your "no return policy", but calling someone names....wow childish! Good Luck :pancakes:

F

FireCrazy

Nope, Im just pointing out the childish behavior in this thread. Zynia was merely pointing out that because you were a victim a year ago, you shouldnt stoop to levels lower than the HaXz guild.

C

C-Punt

I would rather her send me pics, anyone other than Itari. IBTL

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can think of 2 HaXz members that I would return items to.

I'm gonna have to agree, a little too much on the follow up post..

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's wrong with being the bigger person? When have I ever denied anything from my past? I don't regret any of it, I have nothing to hide, so you stooping to that level is completely pointless to even waste a tiny bit of time out of your pathetic little life. The whole point is to have fun. Who wants to login and play if all you have is a couple runebooks and no armor? No matter WHAT style your gameplay is.

So you're saying, you'd rather cheat, steal, and hack to work for what you have than to be known of aquiring it honestly?

As for the IBTL, I don't care if it doesn't. I'd love to hear more of his creative and imaginative outlook on his gameplay behavior.

D

Damm Looter

I just dropped my suit and nothing was returned.
I don't care who it is if someone drops anything I will give it back even if it is someone I don't like.
Simply because thats the kind of person I am and I also know what it's like to lose a suit.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's understandable to not return an item because of someone's guild affiliation...especially if a guilds leader holds a reputation of theft...but with more and more people entering Fel lately it would seem as if one would want to return items dropped to keep players in Fel so that we actually have people to fight.

As for the pictures punt...you'll have to ask Jobe.

S

Still Frame

I can think of 2 HaXz members that I would return items to.

I'm gonna have to agree, a little too much on the follow up post..
All my former uod friends that are haxz i would gladly return to. Vic, beccarra, and silent echo. I'm guessing by zynias posts shes in haxz as well so she can be added on that list.

T

Thalidar

Eh... I returned For Sale's Stuff.. and im pretty sure thats Silent Death.. Truely i dislike him more then I do bc.. Mace and Shield and a nice q staff :) incase you were wondering what i gave back.

T

Tylindrel

I rarely have time to play anymore, in fact I check stratics about once a month—when my BFF Lynk is not sending me links to the people he has been griefing. Yet I think this is an interesting topic. I play this game—when I can—for the pvp and sometimes the crafting. Looting has always been a part of the game and it sets UO apart from many of the other games. For better or for worse, insurance changed the style of play but I do not think it means that keeping looted items makes you a villain. It is just an aspect of the game.

I would think the majority of the people who lose items have made a mistake in some way, either forgetting to insure, or not having enough cash in the bank. There is no better lesson to give someone new to pvp than losing a suit to reinforce the idea of watching your gold levels. It is a costly lesson and one people make few times, if more than once. I lost an axe and a 1/3 bracelet shortly after AoS came out. I learned the lesson, I have not lost anything since.

I am an honest player. I have kept some things and returned some things. I have returned items to those that deserved it and some who did not. And I have kept things when the people did not deserve it back. Keeping things does not make you a bad person, perhaps it shows that you are not as compassionate as someone else, but Fel is a hard place to remain compassionate. Those hardened by the lawlessness of Fel should not be villainized for an event that takes place so frequently—primarily out of the victim's own mistakes.

On a side note, I think Medic's comment about alleged pics were completely out of line. There is no excuse for that behavior.

R

Raziel

I agree with Medic on a no return policy. If you are not smart enough to watch the money in your bank or not smart enough to insure all your items then you don't belong in fel. If you dropped your items because of a hack then that is your fault for trusting someone in fel rofl. I say keep whatever items you pick up bro.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree with Medic on a no return policy. If you are not smart enough to watch the money in your bank or not smart enough to insure all your items then you don't belong in fel. If you dropped your items because of a hack then that is your fault for trusting someone in fel rofl. I say keep whatever items you pick up bro.
i've seen alot of people drop stuff from a bug or something. i dropped a pair of sleeves the other night with plenty gold in the bank(top level even) and insurance on, with insurance on the sleeves.

R

Raziel

Well that sucks Cetric, I personally have not had an item dropped off me, and I have been playing UO for 7 years :/

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was over 3 million in gold and checks in the players bank, and auto-renew was in fact turned on. After playing for 10 years, I'm sure he's got the hang of that by now. Gold was not an issue, in this situation.

Now gold to make another suit, that is another story.

Despite my feelings or current standings with any player in this game, I will return anything dropped or lost, if looted. Even if it belonged to Animocity.

S

Sgt.Slaughter

Doesn't hurt to ask for it back, hm. To what feed your ego? For you to be like HAHA no. Just because some sort of wrong was done to you a year ago, doesn't mean you have to be the littler person and be like haha how's it feel. Karma comes back and gets around (pun intended). So for your sake, I hope you don't drop anything anytime soon.

You will be the next person to drop a suit, then what? your gonna cry and ask for it back, but by bragging on the forums you look like a d!ckwad and so noone gonna give it back.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First and foremost, if any of my suits do drop (I consider myself lucky to not have to be one of those people who have to switch suits between characters) oh well, **** happens. If it's returned, hey, cool! If not, oh well I'll just build another one. Losing one suit isn't going to come make me come cry on the forums and beg for it back and stop doing whatever it is I'm doing.

F

Floyd the Barber

You will be the next person to drop a suit, then what? your gonna cry and ask for it back, but by bragging on the forums you look like a d!ckwad and so noone gonna give it back.
I think Zynia's a girl, "d!ckwad" probably isn't the best word to use if your trying to put her down. Besides, she's not the one coming on stratics boards boasting about how she won't give dropped items/suits back. Like we all give a sh*t what Medics policy is. TDR continues to be the class act as we've all recently learned...

S

Still Frame

Well that sucks Cetric, I personally have not had an item dropped off me, and I have been playing UO for 7 years :/
Back about 3-4 years ago everything was insured and my whole suit dropped at marble. Now, it wasnt an amazing suit but they returned everything to me and made sure it was all insured first then allowed me to recall away. I will always return armor, no matter to who in hope that they will do the same to whoever. Back when still frame still existed i looted an inquis and aof off an SX!(i believe) and returned it to them for free. That was either on chessy or catskills too long ago to remember.

C

Craklord

I think Zynia's a girl, "d!ckwad" probably isn't the best word to use if your trying to put her down. Besides, she's not the one coming on stratics boards boasting about how she won't give dropped items/suits back. Like we all give a sh*t what Medics policy is. TDR continues to be the class act as we've all recently learned...
Umm didnt thal give mace and shield glasses back to some random blue at the gate the other day? isnt he TDR o yea.. so keep your comments to your self when you know nothing....About TDR......

F

FDAU

so keep your comments to your self when you know nothing....About TDR......
But Crack they keep showing us photos letting us know all about them. I can name three current or former TDR that have shown us what TDR is all about. In fact there is only one TDR I can think of who posts photos that hasn't slipped up.

T

Thalidar

ya know crackie.. I think thats silent death.. and im pretty positive 9 out of 10 times I hate that kid.. LOL I will be in a fight.. hell be in factions and there will be a faction guy redlined and that mofo will still dismount me and sick his noob horse on me.. Then after I kill him like 3 x in a row.. hell talk poo and then eventually his mount will rock me 1 time thus making me feel like a noob for dieing to him. Still point being I hate that kid and TDR does for the most part give stuff back, you cant rely upon the actions of one of members to paint a picture for the rest of us. By the way Bth, your guilds not perfect. I know members who I used to play with who literally asked me where they can find a 3rd party unapproved program that would increase there computer speed. When asked about it they would say it wasnt a hack but, a program that increases there processor speed and that it was completely legal By the way we were friends at the time but, since joining pwnt they have had a higher then you type of mind set and so we dont talk at all.

F

FDAU

Bth, your guilds not perfect. I know members who I used to play with who literally asked me where they can find a 3rd party unapproved program that would increase there computer speed. When asked about it they would say it wasnt a hack but, a program that increases there processor speed and that it was completely legal By the way we were friends at the time but, since joining pwnt they have had a higher then you type of mind set and so we dont talk at all.

I'm sorry who mentioned ittps??? I know I didn't as I'm tired of the flashys. Guilty conscience??? Come to think of it wasnt "Guilty Conscience one of the TDR that.....well you know. BTW thal random accusations of cheating smack of desperation.

T

Thalidar

Lol sorry sir its not an accusation. I know what I know. You can claim it as an accusation cuz im not a weirdo who records ventrilo conversations... So... say what ya want lol I know who asked me for what and who when asked about it gave me that answer. Its not a big deal really of who runs what honestly, idc... They still die in the end.. Granted a bit more challenging but definetly still they die.

T

Thalidar

By the way, im not done with my degree but wtf does "random accusations of cheating smack of desperation." mean honestly.. I am confused.. Is this what bth is leaving me with? A confused mind.. cuz honestly ya got me good on this one bth.. Truely ill be thinking wtf did he mean for the rest of the day. Do you mean: Thal these randoms accusations of cheating are gonna smack you down in desparation or... Thal these random accusations of cheating are smack dab pwnt desparation material? Hmm.. Ill ponder this for a bit.

F

FDAU

Really thal no degree is necessary. I'll go slow so you can grasp the concept.

Your random accusations of nameless pwnt running ittps smacks of your desperation to remove the focus and attention from your numerous guildmates that have posted photos of themselves using programs not intended or authorized to be ran legally with UO.

Also even if your accusations were true which I highly doubt. The fact that these people allegedly knew to ask you about where to find such things suggests that perhaps you have a reason for not posting screen shots, other than your stated "no need to prove anything" excuse.

Hope that solves your confusion. Perhaps that remedial English class needs to be repeated.

Never try to board warrior me thal, your just not up to snuff. I do so miss Shadow and TSD sometimes. Some of you people are to easy.

BTHKiller
Educating the Unenlightened with every post.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I'm a girl, duhhhhh.

<

S

Sunchicken

I have returned several nice items in the past.
I have also kept some nice items. What i base my return policy on is how this perticular person/guild has acted in the past to me/my guild.

F

FireCrazy

I have also kept some nice items. What i base my return policy on is how this perticular person/guild has acted in the past to me/my guild.
Couldn't have said it any better!

T

Thalidar

I guess your right bth.. I wont ever say another word... I just though smacks meant something different, I am not *down* with your new age lingo i guess. Last I ever decided to write something or say something I never have or will most likely use the word *smacks* where the word should definitely be *shows*. Ill fix this for ya bud. "Your random accusations of nameless pwnt running ittps shows of your desperation to remove the focus and attention from your numerous guildmates that have posted photos of themselves using programs not intended or authorized to be ran legally with UO." Perfect.. now u make sense bth. Now you are completely understandable in that fix I made up there for ya.. I "Smacked" you how to make your sentence understandable :).

D

Damm Looter

But Crack they keep showing us photos letting us know all about them. I can name three current or former TDR that have shown us what TDR is all about. In fact there is only one TDR I can think of who posts photos that hasn't slipped up.
Ok here is what I don't understand.EVERY thread you come trolling and talk crap about everyone running ittps and if you want to deny it wtf is this? no one said anythng about it till you piped up and started spewing your "I'm the all mighty board warrior" BS

Face it you have no life so you dwell on the fact that someone cheated and you will continue your incessive whineing about it till the day you die.

Everyone knows people run them but obviously you don't know that crying like a little pancake and accusing everyone that isn't in pwnt of running them isn't going to make you life any better or make them go away.

For someone that very seldom gets on you sure whine alot maybe next time instead of logging in to UO you should just take a midol and lay on a heating pad and get some rest!

T

Thalidar

well said Looter. Apparently u *smacked* bth lol. I like this new smack thing.. I hope it catches on actually lol. Bth the new trend setter!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 years later, I've learned to deal with it appropriately. :scholar:

S

Still Frame

Ok here is what I don't understand.EVERY thread you come trolling and talk crap about everyone running ittps and if you want to deny it wtf is this? no one said anythng about it till you piped up and started spewing your "I'm the all mighty board warrior" BS

Face it you have no life so you dwell on the fact that someone cheated and you will continue your incessive whineing about it till the day you die.

Everyone knows people run them but obviously you don't know that crying like a little pancake and accusing everyone that isn't in pwnt of running them isn't going to make you life any better or make them go away.

For someone that very seldom gets on you sure whine alot maybe next time instead of logging in to UO you should just take a midol and lay on a heating pad and get some rest!
He doesn't understand that people actually change. He posts **** about a game he hasnt been seen on in months for more than 5 minutes at yew. Now, i will admit that i havent been seen either the past 2-3 weeks but i still log into vent from time to time when i find it just to talk with a few people of whats going on with the game.

S

Still Frame

Nice post bro, atleast someone can stay on topic for once...this thread wasnt too bad to start but how the hell did it go into a "you cheat" thread?

F

FDAU

I guess your right bth.. I wont ever say another word... I just though smacks meant something different, I am not *down* with your new age lingo i guess. Last I ever decided to write something or say something I never have or will most likely use the word *smacks* where the word should definitely be *shows*. Ill fix this for ya bud. "Your random accusations of nameless pwnt running ittps shows of your desperation to remove the focus and attention from your numerous guildmates that have posted photos of themselves using programs not intended or authorized to be ran legally with UO." Perfect.. now u make sense bth. Now you are completely understandable in that fix I made up there for ya.. I "Smacked" you how to make your sentence understandable :).

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This smack 2 (smāk) Pronunciation Key
n.

A distinctive flavor or taste.
A suggestion or trace.
A small amount; a smattering.

intr.v. smacked, smack·ing, smacks

To have a distinctive flavor or taste. Used with of.
To give an indication; be suggestive. Often used with of: "an agenda that does not smack of compromise" (Time).

[Middle English, from Old English smæc.]

Is English your first language??? Its hardly "new age" rofl. Like you said it would be best if you didn't say another word.

Here's another lesson.

The post I quoted smacks of you trying not to look like an idiot.

I will start charging for further lessons. PM me for rates.

Looter I played UO @10 hours this week how many do I have to play to be considered logged in long enough? Just because there are those that cheat doesn't mean we should just "go along" with it. Call the bastards on it every chance ya get. I know I will. If you don't like it skip over my posts. Not that hard meatshield.

BTHKiller Improving the Lexicon of the GL Stratics Community with every post.

D

Damm Looter

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This smack 2 (smāk) Pronunciation Key
n.

A distinctive flavor or taste.
A suggestion or trace.
A small amount; a smattering.

intr.v. smacked, smack·ing, smacks

To have a distinctive flavor or taste. Used with of.
To give an indication; be suggestive. Often used with of: "an agenda that does not smack of compromise" (Time).

[Middle English, from Old English smæc.]

Is English your first language??? Its hardly "new age" rofl. Like you said it would be best if you didn't say another word.

Here's another lesson.

The post I quoted smacks of you trying not to look like an idiot.

I will start charging for further lessons. PM me for rates.

Looter I played UO @10 hours this week how many do I have to play to be considered logged in long enough? Just because there are those that cheat doesn't mean we should just "go along" with it. Call the bastards on it every chance ya get. I know I will. If you don't like it skip over my posts. Not that hard meatshield.

BTHKiller Improving the Lexicon of the GL Stratics Community with every post.
Meatshield.... HMMMM I guess you can't call me a hacker or a duper so meatshield is the best you can do?Thats ok I understand that you are from Ohio and you people are used to dropping the ball under pressure but I'd hardly call myself a meatshield.

Let me explain why.

1. I joined BC for the simple fact that they don't run ittps
2. there is hardly ever the big #s everyone claims in BC ( I am guilty of claiming this myself in the past)
3.You can ask some of your guildies if I am as you claim "a meat shield" when I will come and fight them 1v4 and they claim ownage because they all dump on me LOL ask disturbed if I am full of BS on that.
4.I don't cry every time I die to someone running ittps I improvise and overcome. (something they taught me in the army)

Seems to me that calling them out on their ittps has no effect on anything as I have seen from your posts.

Correct me if I am wrong but posting about it in EVERY thread is nothing but incessive whineing and goes nowhere.

Maybe you just need to learn to adapt to accommidate their lack of "skill" to play a game instead of accusing eveyone but your guildies of running ittps.

If people in Ohio can't get past the little things in life like this it is no wonder they get "smacked down" as you would say or would it be "tilting windmills"

Either way it's a game and you nor I have any control what others do or run so do as I do ....Play and have fun with your friends and let the cheaters think they are winners ,I mean after all if thats all they have in life then I'd say they need all they can get.

S

Still Frame

Looter the simple fact is he's a crybaby. He has to do stupid things like look up a words definition when he feels wrong about something.

It's called slang bth just cuz your probably as old as your mentor fred doesnt give you an excuse. You post **** like that and think its funny because people use a word in a different context? You are seriously a very sad individual