• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

my opinion

• Thread starter Alex the Gray
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Alex the Gray

ok- I am not worthy yet to be called a pvp'er.
I am trying tho, with new skills and a new template.

But I have realized something.

There are some people on Siege that are game fighters.

Judge not the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog.

I have been attacked by some people who don't get much respect here on the boards- and attacked and attacked and attacked again.

There have been some other people who simply let me walk by.

You- both groups- know who you are.

Some peoeple will attack anyone and anything that moves. They are true warriors in my book. Win or lose, if I walk by- they attack to see what happens next.

Then, there are the wanna-bes. They are way lower even then my station.

They won't attack a serious threat or even anyone that may SUGGEST that they may be competition.

They look for day old players and crafters.

What scum of the earth lol

I have no words to describe how DESPICABLE YOU truly are.

How lowly, how cowardly, how gutless.

Grow some cojones and come back when you have some.

I would rather die 100 times to some one that is disrespected but game then some gutless fart-bag that has no courage or moxie.

My opinion, for what it is worth

Both groups- you know who you are.

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

ok- I am not worthy yet to be called a pvp'er.
I am trying tho, with new skills and a new template.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to be good. Fact is, the only thing you have to do to be a PvPer, is PvP!

...and yes, it can be rather frustrating. Just breathe deeply, exhale, then drink a brewskie while you equip and wait out stat.

A

Alex the Gray

You! I would be proud to die t captain caveman! lol
I've seen you, running and fighting all enemys, in Umbra.

While I- at that time, hid and stealthed by.

But surely you know what I am speaking of.

I await our battle! Win or lose, with you I will have fun! I'll learn something, fight an equal- ( or in your case, a superior) and will be MORE for the fight. MUCH more. Some fight simply for the kill. Well, that's ok I guess, the game mechanics supoort such, but it isn't brave or respectable, to kill one helpless or without any fighting skills.

And then to brag about it! Gah! Skah! This orc spits on those names guilty of such activities!!!!!!!!!

I am LUVIN' this pvp action- when I get it. But, I have learned, to disregard, despise, disrespect those pretend wanna be gutless killers out there.

When I die to Captain Cavemans" club I will mark the day as well spent.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey bro, where can im eet up with you. i have that problem, attacking anything that moves on my screen.... normally end up dieing bc i always flag 1st and cant flea... then the dismount tamer gank comes in
70 suit ftw nbd call it good

A

Alex the Gray

you have killed me fair and square in the past.
Maybe you will do so in the future as well lol
MAN I am hating pretend wanna be pvpers. They are so phony and so on the spot for a quick kill. Never ever taking a chance on a good fight, or an unknown adversary.
You also attacked me without hesitation- because that was you, and NOT because I was an obvious easy kill.
THOSE are the people I really am not liking. The "I am so bad I have 9000 kills on my record oh yeah they were only 1 day old or crafters".
You attack unnown or possiblly supperior opponents.THAT is what makes siege ......... siege.
Fighting for fightings' sake. Struggle. Endeavor. Effort.

Good for you and screw the wanna bees.

Like I said earlier- I'd rather die 100 times to a real pvper than once to a wanna be pretender

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if i didnt attack you then it was simply becouse you either looked new or a crafter or had a new guild tag flying above your head .

i attack known aggressors enemies of the alliance , i do not attack innocents or unskilled news

choose wisely in the path you walk when steping from the luna stairs its a unforgiving world out there, but im sure you allready know this dont you ?

the path you choose is yours to walk never regret the choices you have made they make you the person you were meant to become .

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

you have killed me fair and square in the past.
Maybe you will do so in the future as well lol
MAN I am hating pretend wanna be pvpers. They are so phony and so on the spot for a quick kill. Never ever taking a chance on a good fight, or an unknown adversary.
You also attacked me without hesitation- because that was you, and NOT because I was an obvious easy kill.
THOSE are the people I really am not liking. The "I am so bad I have 9000 kills on my record oh yeah they were only 1 day old or crafters".
You attack unnown or possiblly supperior opponents.THAT is what makes siege ......... siege.
Fighting for fightings' sake. Struggle. Endeavor. Effort.

Good for you and screw the wanna bees.

Like I said earlier- I'd rather die 100 times to a real pvper than once to a wanna be pretender

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a phoney pvper, i talk alot on my cellphone during pvp. (its my excuse for dying!! SHhhhhh)

Harharharr, death to yee sandybottomed swines!!!

G

uh ! dat mabbe be Emma... me camp minurz, me clomp nuubeez, me shootin
da ligz intu da bak ub dat unaware omie whu juz got hit by dat swirly . iz dat cowardiz ?
lat nubhed ! id am smurtniz ! me catdsh me prey, wile lat twi find nuu armur.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

They look for day old players and crafters.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to think who I know of or have heard of that does this... Only players I know attack pretty much all that move or all that are blue (without exception) for the counts and to punish them for such bad taste in color choice... or both, and when bored even each other. pvpers that I know simply want to fight and kill... that is the fun and funny excitement of it all..

When I first came to Siege, it was with the desire to learn the pvping ways of Siege. So I watched and in my interacting with pvpers, learned.. I learned it was not personal first off... I learned the correct way to take a defeat... what to do and not to do... I learned about the rez killing and how to perhaps get a rez after standing by with respect while being looted and maybe a little something left over in my body... I learned who would do this and who would not..To never rez and approach body before they were finished looting and expect them to let me... or even if they decided to rez kill regardless, to not repeat more than three times... This is something that baffles pvpers... is when someone will repeatedly (many times) rez to run right back out into the rez kill????? These people that do this should learn not to as it makes them look bad in the eyes of the pvpers and on lookers.

When you finally get good enough to win some in pvping, you find that you will follow the same rules as everyone else in behavior...either honorable or not... hey... good vs evil... what an idea for a fighting game..