• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My new Draggie

I

imported_Sarphus

Actually, the biggest flaw with that dragon imo is the strength. Greater dragons have a really high base damage, so strength has a very big impact on damage. Assuming the max str on a tamed dragon is 700 and the min is 500, the max str dragon will hit for 17 more damage per hit on average compared to the weakling.

Your dragon would classify as a weakling, but he can really take a pounding, which makes him ideal for tanking while other people focus on doing damage. Every attribute on these dragons is important for something. The trick is to discover which tasks you want your dragon to be good at and figure out which attributes will make it best at doing those things.

Personally, I'm farming multiple dragons; each with a specific purpose. The hope is that I can get dragons that will satisfy multiple functions, so I can save on stable slot usage.

I would kill for a dragon with resists and skills like my tank dragon, but 900+ hp and 700 str

G

Yeah, figured he might be a tank rather than damage monster. I'd love a good tank with damage for Ailsa ideally, but this one can always work with one of my bards if I find a better one.

Appreciate the explanation too, I'm not usually too scientific about my pets :p

Wenchy

G

Here is mine

838 hp
60 stam
637 str
66 dex
578 int

Physical 75
fire 87
cold 45
poisen 57
energy 56

wrestling 89,3
tac 93,2
ana 48
magicresist 84,1
magic 109,2
eval 67,5
medi 89,1

G

After hunting a little,this is what is in my stables waiting to bond.
Called Extra Chilli.
As i have a trained normal red dragon called Chilli, heh
Anyway,
Hits 953
Int 572
Str 648
Resist's 80/86/52/57/73
I have been training him a little tho, on Vorpol bunnies, heh :p

Edit, forgot to mention 117 magery too

I

imported_Sarphus

That's an excellent dragon. What's the tactics and wrestling?

G

<blockquote><hr>

That's an excellent dragon. What's the tactics and wrestling?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just in the 90's atm, not sure what they were before i tamed it.
All i did was notice the hp's and resist and any thnig else was a bonus, heh

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiyas Fellow Tamers &amp; Friends,

Though I have aided many in obtaining Greater Dragons recently, I managed to snag this one for myself.

Though I shall continue seeking others for others, I may need to seek awhile to improve upon this fella.

Dar (TOT) of Baja

I

imported_Sarphus

I got a decent dps dragon last night. I don't like his resists and I wish his wrestling was higher, but he's a damage dealer, so I guess it's ok.

Most of his skills are pretty good too.

HP 979
STR 667
INT 522

Resists (331 total... unfortunately)
73/83/50/57/68

Wrestling 113.1
Tactics 122.9
Resist 112.3
Magery 123.1

G

I'm so glad you found my lost draggie, Myph!

Now, return it to me at once!

Seriously though, nice score there!

Go on! Click my eggs!

I

imported_Sarphus

That's what the skills will train to after taming.

The dragon has pretty good skills, above avg resists and excellent stats. For a lot of stuff, I still prefer my resist dragon that only has 700's HP. Resist dragon has great damage output and is 7 short of the resist cap (something I didn't expect to ever see)

It's really amazing how much it takes to actually harm that dragon.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, I finally found a greater dragon I am proud to make a part of my own personal stable.

What isn't immediately obvious though, although you can calculate it from the pic I posted, is it's skills. Three of the four that can be higher than 100 will train up to higher than legendary!

<u>Maximum Skills</u>

Wrestling: 124.6 Tactics: 116.8 Resisting Spells: 122.6 Magery: 122.8

On my rating scale for pets this is an 81 out of 100. Any pet in the 80's is an amazing pet, and I was not expecting to find a greater dragon this good, this quickly.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Guilmate Diedrich (deedrick) solo tamed this fella &amp; was tickled to so do.

Tame On!

I

imported_Sarphus

That's an excellent dragon. The weakest stats (str and cold and poison) are all above average and it has several good stats. 124 wrestling is especially exciting. I guess it would be nice if it had more tactics too, but it's still a phenominal dragon.